Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Featured Prime Time Display Images [OFFICIAL THREAD]

[DE]Megan

I heard Rebecca and Megan wanted to see Human Simaris without a tie, and I am here to deliver! Here is a more casual Human!AU Simaris within the datascape at the entrance to Onslaught.

https://destroyer-immortalizer.tumblr.com/post/175732321493/here-he-is-at-last-in-all-his-completed-glory

tumblr_pbmsh8Vxbk1xr1jmwo1_500.png

And a big, BIG thanks to my friend @CephalonGhost for drawing my boy the last time he appeared here!

• Like 1

Ahhh, I didn't know about this! Looks like I know where I'm gonna upload my stuff to now :3

I make all of my fanart through the Valve program Source Filmmaker, and even if it's never picked I hope y'all enjoy it!

Spoiler

sfm_warframe__galleon_by_atlasuir-dch7k8

Spoiler

sfm__warframe_by_atlasuir-dcfv10r.jpg

Spoiler

sfm_warframe__desert_soldier_by_atlasuir

Alrighty, that's all for me! Thanks for taking a look!

~Atlasuir

Edited by Atlasuir
  • Like 1

A piece I did after returning home from my trip to Tennocon.  I hadn't picked up the tablet in several months but it felt good to actually have the drive to make a piece for a game I really love to play.  

Spoiler

Title; Take Away Its Pain

6DGNXos.png

• Like 1

Well, hopefully I read right. I just made a post not too long ago for this piece showing all the progress and messy stuff, but I guess I'll toss mine in here too if no one minds. 🙂 As an important note, since Imgur wants to be stubborn and claim it has errors when you click on it, I could provide the full-sized piece if needed! Here's the link to the full image: https://imgur.com/bZWwKe5

The piece is titled 'Fitful Fires'.

Image details are in the link below:

hGLkVhK.jpg

Hope you like! 🙂

Edited by DaganEldr

well, not sure if i'm posting in the right place, but here's a captura i did in the hopes of being on the launcher. 

ecr4q3B.jpg

NOTE: this is NOT the final version.  the final version will have NO text on it, and be directly from the captura location.  the text is there to prevent any thieves from passing it off as their own.

Edited by AnonymousUserTheOnly