Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Stop Making Non-cosmetic Item Exclusive

WitchRanger

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

So let me get this right: you posted here to harass me? I have no need to say anything because things are already clearly pointed out. Additionally, I am not derailing the thread like how you are trying to portray. Finally, I actually called Letter immediately, not "after Sh1tposting and derailing a thread" like you so claim.

If you want to report a thread use the report function. Publicly advertising it by tagging a mod is not the right way to do that. The only purpose it serves that I could see is farming rep from other spergs who think you are oh so edgy.

Also, "harass me". For someone so thin skinned you sure like to dish it out, mate.

1 minute ago, BaIthazar said:

grinding loot is the goal of the game

what is the goal of World of Warcraft's PvE?

For the hard-cores, be the best in your class, 1st mage etc. For hard-core guild, be the first that nailed the new PVE dungeon.

For semi hardcore, maintain a good DPS/TANK/HEALING output while not so stressed about it. Clear most end-game contents and enjoy.

For softcore, chill out.

1 minute ago, WitchRanger said:

And? Have you ever see any game's ultimate goal is getting loot.

As far as I know, every grinding game's goal is getting better builds and clear maps faster BY getting loot and grinding.

It's like when you are 15, of course you don't know what you will be when you are 30, so you tell you self, my goal is to get an A at next exam. It's a nice goal, its valid, but its not the end goal.....

So are you trying to say that exclusive items are endgame of Warframe?

I wouldn't say so, let's take Primed Chamber. Mod good? Yes. Is it needed in 99% of builds? Definitely not. 

Just now, WitchRanger said:

For the hard-cores, be the best in your class, 1st mage etc. For hard-core guild, be the first that nailed the new PVE dungeon.

For semi hardcore, maintain a good DPS/TANK/HEALING output while not so stressed about it. Clear most end-game contents and enjoy.

For softcore, chill out.

the goal of most MMORPGs is to grind loot so you can grind loot faster so you can grind loot faster

1 minute ago, RayxAyanami said:

You can't use Excalibur Prime as an Example, As he is the ONLY warframe in this situation. Primed chamber might come back some day, so will all other event related items. This whole thread makes no sense to begin with.

This argument comes from nowhere....

If you are done being toxic, you can provide a actual argument with logical explanation. I may not reply right away, but hope will in the future.

1 minute ago, WitchRanger said:

And? Have you ever see any game's ultimate goal is getting loot.

As far as I know, every grinding game's goal is getting better builds and clear maps faster BY getting loot and grinding.

It's like when you are 15, of course you don't know what you will be when you are 30, so you tell you self, my goal is to get an A at next exam. It's a nice goal, its valid, but its not the end goal.....

Warframe has no end goal though. Everything in this game is self set goals. Some players want to go faster, and some just want to AFK in a Relay. Some people like to come on the forums and share their opinion. If your self set goal is getting everything there is, then you will miss Excalibur prime. I have owned a Primed Chamber myself. It really is not that amazing. If you want it then grind for it. It is not DE's problem to hand everyone everything because they ask for it. Get what you want the way it is presented: Waiting, Trading, or Spending. If you cannot acquire it, then be patient.

1 minute ago, CephalonNiksyn said:

So are you trying to say that exclusive items are endgame of Warframe?

I wouldn't say so, let's take Primed Chamber. Mod good? Yes. Is it needed in 99% of builds? Definitely not. 

No, I think you lost you train of thought.

Grind -> Be better -> Grind -> Be better 

In this loop, there are exclusive items that will be needed.

And still, read my original post, if only 0.000000001% of player needs it, then it is their fair right to have it.

You don't need it does not mean nobody need it.

2 minutes ago, WitchRanger said:

which is?

You guys are arguing about what is competitive when the source of it is you guys are arguing by different definition. I don’t think you guys are on the same page.

Edited by NekroArts

3 minutes ago, WitchRanger said:

This argument comes from nowhere....

If you are done being toxic, you can provide a actual argument with logical explanation. I may not reply right away, but hope will in the future.

There are literally 6 pages worth of logical explanations , If those haven't convinced you, I have nothing to say that will. I'm far from toxic as of now. 

I did provide a logical explanation to your op, if only, and i quote, 

1 hour ago, WitchRanger said:

So, in the end, you did not read my post. How amusing that everybody except me is talking about Excalibur Prime in this post, I suggest you stop typing.

Just stop.

Honestly at this point I can't tell if OP is astounded by the overwhelming disagreement they're receiving and is just trolling at this point, or is so blissfully ignorant that they have no idea what they are even typing.

I have nothing beneficial to add to this thread.

OP you tried to start a heated discussion and got a heated discussion. Well done.

1 minute ago, Ezekeel666 said:

If you want to report a thread use the report function. Publicly advertising it by tagging a mod is not the right way to do that. The only purpose it serves that I could see is farming rep from other spergs who think you are oh so edgy.

If it was an isolated incident I would. As it is an entire thread at this point, it is much more efficient to call a moderator in to quell the arguments. Am I wrong in that you were harassing me? Trying to smear my name, calling people names, disrespecting players, acting like you have some form of moral high ground, singling me out? All that seems like harassment to me.

2 minutes ago, WitchRanger said:

No, I think you lost you train of thought.

Grind -> Be better -> Grind -> Be better 

In this loop, there are exclusive items that will be needed.

And still, read my original post, if only 0.000000001% of player needs it, then it is their fair right to have it.

You don't need it does not mean nobody need it.

So now you're saying that DE should just sh1t out free Primed Chambers and Excalibur Primes for every whine that they see? No bud, this doesn't work that way. 

Second, exclusive items are by no means needed to get better at Warframe. 

Third, if I don't need it, it means I don't need it. Here I will agree. But it still doesn't mean devs should give those away for free. 

Just now, (Xbox One)RPColten said:

Honestly at this point I can't tell if OP is astounded by the overwhelming disagreement they're receiving and is just trolling at this point, or is so blissfully ignorant that they have no idea what they are even typing.

I have nothing beneficial to add to this thread.

OP you tried to start a heated discussion and got a heated discussion. Well done.

I'd say it's a bit of both.

2 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Warframe has no end goal though. Everything in this game is self set goals. Some players want to go faster, and some just want to AFK in a Relay. Some people like to come on the forums and share their opinion. If your self set goal is getting everything there is, then you will miss Excalibur prime. I have owned a Primed Chamber myself. It really is not that amazing. If you want it then grind for it. It is not DE's problem to hand everyone everything because they ask for it. Get what you want the way it is presented: Waiting, Trading, or Spending. If you cannot acquire it, then be patient.

what if you don't have it and you need it? it may not be your problem, but it is the dev's problem.

A game is still dev's responsibility to make it better, it's not like a open book, open to interpretation after being published.

As I said, you argument is less valid is because you are playing 'the majority has the power' card. One don't care when one is the majority, but one should always think for the minority. Sure, there are some minority's needs that is not actually the game's needs, but the game have primed chamber, for example, them it means the minority's need is fairly justified.

Still, how long does it will take you to grind enough plat to buy a primed chamber? And primed chamber would be lucky since it can be traded. What about others?

2 hours ago, BaIthazar said:

the moment I read this I realized OP will never lose this debate not because he'll win but because he's just going to refuse to lose.

if you're going to essentially call everyone who doesn't agree with your point of view a protective fanboy then your argument holds no value anymore

9 minutes ago, WitchRanger said:

There are countless arguments to everything you've said, you just refuse to acknowledge that you're wrong. 

7 minutes ago, WitchRanger said:

Those 0.00~1% earned it, while you're here on the forums complaining about how you deserve it, not working for it.

Edited by Xion

3 minutes ago, WitchRanger said:

what if you don't have it and you need it? it may not be your problem, but it is the dev's problem.

But you don't need Primed Chamber. If you want one, go buy it. It is not impossible. I have bought one and you can too. 

Just now, Xion said:

There are countless arguments to everything you've said, you just refuse to acknowledge that you're wrong. 

Those 0.00~1% earned it, while you're here on the forums complaining about how you deserve it, not working for it.

You do you same thing can say to the rest of people here, right?

And argument is right when it's proved right, wrong when it's proved wrong. It is not wrong when simply the person who provide the argument 'refuse to acknowledge that you're wrong', for that itself, it's also an argument, not an fact.

They may earned it by hard work (though have you met anyone grind for, for example, 100k for primed chamber?)

And you flaw is that, this is not IRL. IRL, you HAVE TO work for it because, whether or not the system is fair to you or not, you basically can't do anything about it except for accept the truth. However, the first chance you get, lets see you have some power, ofc you want to change the system,  because you work for it does not make it fair to you.

And another thing is, if you consider in WF's POV, this is not IRL as in, people can leave WF without any worries, but they usually can't with real life. If you want the better for WF, don't you want to at least consider what would make the game a better game? 

I'm not threating I will leave, but just for example, why do HAVE TO work for something that's I can live without, why can't I just stop playing WF?

You may think, 'fine, leave', but still, WF is a game, it won't be alive if you don't care if ppl is leaving or staying.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

As it is an entire thread at this point, it is much more efficient to call a moderator

Which of course you knew when you called for the mod on the first page, as the 7th person answering in this thread, more than two hours ago, minutes after the thread was posted, without even trying to have a discussion or posting any kind of argument, right? Yeah that seems believable. I can see clearly now that it has nothing to do with you just disagreeing with the OP and wanting him to deny him his chance to leave feedback you do not like.

Btw you can report a whole thread by simply reporting the OP. Just leave a note that you think the whole thread should be removed.

16 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Man, I get a full time job and I miss out on the best nonsense threads.

IKR!!

8 minutes ago, WitchRanger said:

You do you same thing can say to the rest of people here, right?

And argument is right when it's proved right, wrong when it's proved wrong. It is not wrong when simply the person who provide the argument 'refuse to acknowledge that you're wrong', for that itself, it's also an argument, not an fact.

They may earned it by hard work (though have you met anyone grind for, for example, 100k for primed chamber?)

And you flaw is that, this is not IRL. IRL, you HAVE TO work for it because, whether or not the system is fair to you or not, you basically can't do anything about it except for accept the truth. However, the first chance you get, lets see you have some power, ofc you want to change the system,  because you work for it does not make it fair to you.

And another thing is, if you consider in WF's POV, this is not IRL as in, people can leave WF without any worries, but they usually can't with real life. If you want the better for WF, don't you want to at least consider what would make the game a better game? 

I'm not threating I will leave, but just for example, why do HAVE TO work for something that's I can live without, why can't I just stop playing WF?

You may think, 'fine, leave', but still, WF is a game, it won't be alive if you don't care if ppl is leaving or staying.

I have read your edited opening post as I came in late to this topic.  Since I've only seen the edited version, I can't really say if you have a valid or non-valid argument.  What I do know is that similar topics have come up before yours that got quite heated with somewhat valid points on both sides.  Due to those topics DE has said that they are working on the issue with the absolute exception of the Excal Prime Access gear.  

I'm pretty sure you are starting to notice just how much of a heated issue this is in the Community just by how many pages this topic has in such a short time.  

Edited by DatDarkOne