Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"hey kiddo" ,

GhostHUN024

Question

17 answers to this question

probably never, since he's not related to anything at all... from what DE saying 

imo he might be related to evil thing after TWW and harrow quest take place from far away... 

or maybe he just won't show up if you go for moon but neutral or sun might spook you *shrug* 

mine pop up like 100 times... every time i login he sit there "hey kiddo" like wtf "dude im just logging in to get my daily, just back off you skoom tenno" 

Edited by Guest

13 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Primal Hollow said:

I did the Harrow mission a long time ago, and he still shows about once a month, im not sure how to remove him, but he does show less and less. and idk what triggers him either

Returning to your Orbiter after a mission triggers it. The only other factor is the chance for him to show up.

I've experienced The Father's visitations at least once. I perceive him as that one guy who's actually really nice but just spooks you by accident every time he greets you.
Spoilers: Second Dream, War Within, Chains of Harrow.

Spoiler

1: Operator, in War Within, when reciting Father, is when the nickname 'Kiddo' is first mentioned.
2: Operator, after Chains of Harrow, may appear with the Father's eyes and voice.
3: The Father doesn't care if you pick this or this colour via the choice system. His spawn chance is entirely randomized. 

To avoid him, always use the ESC/pause menu to navigate the ship interior. If something bugs out, re-enter pause menu and choose the same destination again.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

It's happened to me once, ever, and I did the Harrow mission the day it came out. :(

My friend, however, has it happen almost every single day....I think he's broken...lol

Yeah I'm pretty sure he has a 100% spawn chance after completing the Harrow quest. Not sure if replaying it over can force him.