Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr ruining the fun for everyone else in plains of eidolon

sixmille

il y a 6 minutes, ganjou234 a dit :

Max range Charge Rhino? xD

Yeah, I think +Slide + Parkour mods would be better than +Sprint.

I have all of this for my plains build. Bullet jump speed, the speed aura, the sprint mod, and the +aura strengh exilus, with the exilus sprint and parkour mods in regular warframe slots. Still not enough to get to objectives in timeto be able to kill anything when competing with zephyr. I'm fine with specific builds being faster than others. In fact, I do use one of them, but let's stay real, zephyr's mobility is just completely unmatched and it shows in plains.

43 minutes ago, sixmille said:

So for about a week now there's an invasion of zephyr warframes in public groups in PoE and what happens kind of ruins the game. They teleport all over the place, and of course they complete objectives even before most other players are able to join them. If I"m lucky I may be able to participate in the defense events but that's about it. Now I'm playing one of the fastest warframes (rhino prime) with a speed exilus mod, and that's clearly not enough. Plains of eidolons haven't really been super fun for me to begin with but this makes the entire endeavor terribly boring, because it's not interactive, and I'm basically doing nothing but running from objective to objective and not much else. They teleport, use tornadoes, and move on to the next thing.

In theory I should be able to use archwings but they're so overpriced and tedious to craft that it's not worth it for bounties. All in all zephyr is a boring warframe because it makes plains even more boring than they already are for everyone else. This should be fixed unless this game is intended to be a walking simulator.

Archwing Launcher cost 50 resource of Iradites and Grokdrul with 30 fish oil and meh 600 circuits

Each archwing launcher give you 50 charges, which mean its only costing you 1 Iradite and Grokdrul (the other resource are easily obtain) so IDK how they are overprice since the its a 1:1 resource to usage ratio.....

As for the invasion of Zephyr, they just reworked a frame that no one play so naturally everyone will FLOCK (bad pun) to it, give it a week or two and everyone goes back doing what they normally will

Now if people still play nothing but Zephyr prob cause they are too lazy to waste a extra 5 second to deploy a launcher and don't forget everyone in this game loves to min-max to all hell so whatever is the cheapest and fastest method many will just opt to take

il y a 5 minutes, Klavinmour a dit :

Okay sure, take away something that makes her unique.
While we're at it lets take away Loki's Invisibility and Volt's SPEEEEEEED.

Seriously, let's take a bird and remove it's ability to fly, I'm sure that wont make Zephyr go the way of the dodo just after she was revived.
What killed her originally? Oh right Parkour 2.0, that thing that let everyone else move faster than Zephyr.

Volt's speed is shared with the team and loki's invisibility doesn't somehow let him do open world objectives before anyone else has a chance to kill an NPC so I don't see how this is relevant.

22 minutes ago, sixmille said:

Content being enjoyable using only 5% of the available warframes is clearly a personal taste issue that doesn't need to be addressed.

Fixed that for you.

I really hope we don't get more threads about this, otherwise DE might nerf Zephyr just because casual players think she's being too efficient...

à l’instant, Varacal a dit :

easy fix would be to make archwing launcher not a consumable but a gear, just add a bit of cd, not too long

Infinite archwings would probably work but then again it's been that way for half a year. If the devs cared about that it would have been addressed long ago, as this is a trivial change.

à l’instant, Nekro_Darkmoon a dit :

I recommend playing solo or recruiting a group with no zephers.

What about zephyr players playing solo since that's basically all they're doing? I mean it goes both ways and we could argue about who has to go solo endlessly. I pass.

3 minutes ago, Varacal said:

easy fix would be to make archwing launcher not a consumable but a gear, just add a bit of cd, not too long

That would be nice.

Just now, sixmille said:

What about zephyr players playing solo since that's basically all they're doing? I mean it goes both ways and we could argue about who has to go solo endlessly. I pass.

No, it doesn't go both ways seeing as the suggestion that you go solo is entirely plausible and doable, while the suggestion that all Zephyr rushers go play solo is implausible and impossible to accomplish.

Edited by Insizer

6 minutes ago, sixmille said:

Volt's speed is shared with the team and loki's invisibility doesn't somehow let him do open world objectives before anyone else has a chance to kill an NPC so I don't see how this is relevant.

My Volt's Speed wont be shared with you, %300 Power Strength means no range mate.

Loki is going to be running/bullet jumping faster than your Rhino build, which seriously, you waste FOUR mods on movement the actual hell?
You could easily be pumping range and duration in place of those four mods, which would let your Charge take you across the map faster than Zephyr.

But no, you don't want to look into making your stuff work better, only nerf someone else.

EDIT: Oh and I love how you gloss over the fact that Zephyr was killed by Parkour 2.0 and you want to put her back 6feet under.

Edited by Klavinmour

Just now, sixmille said:

Probably cz they don't have a problem playing with you but you have a problem playing with them ^^.

I mean that's y recruiting exists so you can play with people that wanna play the same style as you do.

il y a 1 minute, Nekro_Darkmoon a dit :

Probably cz they don't have a problem playing with you but you have a problem playing with them ^^.

I mean that's y recruiting exists so you can play with people that wanna play the same style as you do.

So I should have to spend a lot of time in recruitment chat because the game has a major design issue... Right. Do you have any other ridiculous suggestion? I'll add it to the list.

1 minute ago, sixmille said:

So instead you suggest that one of the few things Zephyr has going for her gets removed?

il y a 2 minutes, --PV--GLR_NazbolGang a dit :

So instead you suggest that one of the few things Zephyr has going for her gets removed?

Yes. It can get anything else in return for all I care, as long as it's not making the game not interactive for other players.

2 minutes ago, sixmille said:

So I should have to spend a lot of time in recruitment chat because the game has a major design issue... Right. Do you have any other ridiculous suggestion? I'll add it to the list.

Don't play PoE?  You've already said you don't like it, that you didn't like it even before Zephyr's changes, and you are vehemently against a major part of it (fishing) and presumably mining (another major part of it).

35 minutes ago, sixmille said:

I have the warframe and I don't like it. In fact I have most of them and it's the one I use the least, for a good reason. Content being enjoyable using only 5% of the available warframes is clearly a design problem that needs to be addressed.

Warframes ought to have areas where they excel in. If choice of frame makes little difference in what you can do in a mission, having a diverse arsenal loses meaning. Rhino excels in tanking. Zephyr excels in mobility. As other Tenno have stated, all Tenno have tools to accomplish virtually anything, but Zephyr gets that crazy mobility naturally.  It's her advantage, and aside from Turbulence it's kinda the only one she has. In open-area maps though, this trait becomes significant and powerful. Perhaps this is some incentive to give Zephyr another try. If not, players also have Void Dash, Archwing and friendly Novas.

il y a 8 minutes, Klavinmour a dit :

My Volt's Speed wont be shared with you, %300 Power Strength means no range mate.

Loki is going to be running/bullet jumping faster than your Rhino build, which seriously, you waste FOUR mods on movement the actual hell?
You could easily be pumping range and duration in place of those four mods, which would let your Charge take you across the map faster than Zephyr.

But no, you don't want to look into making your stuff work better, only nerf someone else.

EDIT: Oh and I love how you gloss over the fact that Zephyr was killed by Parkour 2.0 and you want to put her back 6feet under.

Rhino doesn't need any mod to work in sub lvl 80 content so I could put thief's wit and other bullS#&$ mods instead so yes, i'm "wasting" mods for mobility. I tried maxing charge but then it only lets me cover about a third of the distance between objectives before running out of energy so no that does not work.

Edited by sixmille

Well obviously OP is super salty and think the game belong to him and feel entitled that every warframe must not be good and must all suck in order for him for his SPECIFIC style only to enjoy and no one else, 

Hey m8, we all saying the same thing regardless, every warframe has a use of some sort, going to say OMFG SO OP or OMG SO USELESS, ok that your opinion but there are other option for you to easily avoid these gameplay option you do not enjoy

Option : 

Go Solo | Friends | Horrible Slow Recruit Chat | Play a Different Game

Or be like everyone else and just be like ok fine, whatever

Now with that said you want Zephyr to be useless again, so how about we make every single warframe do absolutely nothing except run forward as a nerf because their movement is too good so it must be nerf so we MUST ALL use archwing launcher instead

End of the line, your worry and salt are invalid due to it being your own choice that making the game not fun for you, people already express how they are option for you and you turn them down, nothing else to say other then, The Exit is Right There and if you wanna take it we don't blame you, if you come back at a later date then feel free we all welcome you back in | But don't diss someone else play style cause it doesn't match your own ego that is just wrong

il y a 1 minute, SenorClipClop a dit :

Warframes ought to have areas where they excel in. If choice of frame makes little difference in what you can do in a mission, having a diverse arsenal loses meaning. Rhino excels in tanking. Zephyr excels in mobility. As other Tenno have stated, all Tenno have tools to accomplish virtually anything, but Zephyr gets that crazy mobility naturally.  It's her advantage, and aside from Turbulence it's kinda the only one she has. In open-area maps though, this trait becomes significant and powerful. Perhaps this is some incentive to give Zephyr another try. If not, players also have Void Dash, Archwing and friendly Novas.

Ember used to excel in trivializing sub lvl 50 content and making capture/extermination walking simulators for the rest of the team. It was really good at that. It still is, but the devs tried to fix it, so there's hope that they find something else to make zephyr unique after bringing the warframe in line when it comes to mobility.