Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.5: Operation Arid Fear

[DE]Rebecca

Can't buy the blueprints for the new weapons. Unacceptable.

if you read the whole update post you would see that the bps for the new weapons will be on the new maps, IF we finish the even in time...

(I don't think we will fail but if we do DE will probably just implement them in another way)

EDIT: YUSSS!!!!! I didn't double post :)

Edited by Moosegomoo

So, the new clan rooms look awesome...

In fact, they look so good that all the old structures are making me ashamed of starting my clan so early...

Could we have an option to completely demolish the entire dojo and start over from the clan hall so that we can have the updated appearance?

Transmute is broken as hell. 4 Rare abilitys=+36000=Sentinal Steel fiber

"Mod Transmutator – Combine 4 mods to produce 1 random mod. Combining mods of similar polarity, rarity, or compatibility will influence the result."

Yeah, I call bull on this one. I used 1 Accelerated Blast and 3 pistol multishots and got Chilling Grasp. Because four V rares are obviously equal to an uncommon D.

Edited by Rideanovan

"Influence" lacks a definitive promise of providing anything whatsoever. It definitively isn't worth it, but moreso because they are in fact extremely 'random' and  cost 5 digits worth of credits. Better of throwing useless mods at maxing Redirection, Vitality, or other silly stupidly high mod levels.

The new dojo thing seems cool but with destroying the entire dojo to convert the hall kinda makes me uneasy strictly because I don't know if it keeps the weapon research. So I ask this, will redoing the entire dojo clear your research progress?