Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.5: Operation Arid Fear

[DE]Rebecca

What i like from new update

- NEW MODEL RHINO SKIN!!!

- NEW MODEL RHINO WARFRAME AVATAR

- now slashing only need a little step forward. and the crouch one doesnt need to go forward

I see they try to make it pay to win... So baaaaad :<

well since its free games, dont u ever expect where they got their lunch money right?

Omg, Saryn with her new idle pose looks like a prostitute who never held a weapon. More sexy? I thought she is warrior... What's next? Doggy style idle pose? It's not garry's mod. :P

wait wat

Edited by MegamanLegends

Update 9.5:

• New custom Warframe idle animations.

• Dojo Construction Upgrade Phase 1: “On the Grid”

New versions look better!

This is greatly of personal opinion... But the newer skins for these Grid Efficient Modules are extremely bland and boring, compared to the lavish skins these once had.

While the Dojo is still in Alpha state an opinion for the now Old Skin; one of more lavish and majestic design, would be nice to have even if they do not fit the grid to perfection. This new skin with its sleek and modern(?) finish may fit better, tho is not as pleasing to the eye as the old, is there no way to meld the grid set of the new with the style of the old, even possibly have the choice of new or old tiles?

While this is purely for aesthetic pleasure and not critical, many changes have been made of a non-critical, visual nature. The new idle animations for example.

While on these new idle animations many seems to lack the lower body movement that would be required the counter the weight in the shift of the torso. These are (assuming) advanced bio-suits, they should perhaps act more in line with the pervious idle animation, rather than looking encumbered by the primary weaponry which they handle. 

Edited by RDragonzx

it's not the idles I hate, it's the stances they have.

Mag = Bold, believable, attractive: Great

Rhino = Saddle sore cowboy: Terrible.

Loki = A weak cripple/bad back: Terrible.

Nyx = Not bad but no. Her arm clips into her chest. Often: Bad

Volt = Alert, fluid: Good

Vauban = Stiff, awkward. Bad.

Excal = N/A (nothing changed)

Ember = Same issue as rhino. Terrible.

Frost = Depressed Tenno? Bad.

Nova = stiff, awkward, broken wrist: Bad.

Ash = Previously stiff, strange, but interesting: Decent   (Now stiff, awkward, bowlegged: Terrible) *broken wrist with bows*

Saryn = Simple, casual, sexy, relaxed: Great.

Ember and Rhino look decent, frost I agree with it looks weird.  Nova looks good as is for the most part.  Nyx... I don't know what they were smoking, looks horrid. 

I like the Idea of making certain frames have an aggressive pose, pure attack frames like ember for example.  But a crowd control frame like Nyx makes no sense, it should be more calm and composed. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

• Added custom reload sounds for Strun, Dera...

Any chance of a new, improved firing sound for the Dera as well (at least the Tenno version) because it sounds utterly rubbish, like it's just spitting! At the moment, it just feels like a waste of a Forma

Here's an example of energy weapon sounds done right:

(can't remember how to embed) Edited by Yurinaga

Some bugs:

- councilior vay hek don't drop anything and phorid only drops nyx's parts

- some people, including me, says that can't get any neurode in earth and eris boss or defense mission

Edited by Kiaxir