Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus wisp as new Sentiel?

-ToH-Eternity

I was thinking that he could be another sentiel. 
Last non-prime we had was Taxon - February 9th, 2017.

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania cetus wisp

They could use existing model which we have, maybe with some mechanical parts.

He looks so cool for me, wonder what could be his special ability, but for sure something with PoE theme.
The only weapon which sentiels doesnt have right now  is some kind of grenade launcher.

I wouldn't complain about a Wisp Sentinel, even if it's just a skin. I do think it wouldn't be an offensive one tho. Maybe it could attract nearby enemies like Titania's Lantern and/or debuff them. 

PS: Remove the Megathread tag.

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

6 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

I wouldn't complain about a Wisp Sentinel, even if it's just a skin. I do think it wouldn't be an offensive one tho. Maybe it could attract nearby enemies like Titania's Lantern and/or debuff them. 

I like that idea, even something like "confusing enemies"

25 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

18 minutes ago, -ToH-Eternity said:

I like that idea, even something like "confusing enemies"

Djinn kinda already does this.

I would like a wisp sentinel though.

What about a really small Flydolon* or a limbless Hunhow-Sentient fighter? There's enough Sentient remains out there to cobble a Sentient-crafted Sentinel.

*It's special ability would be to swap between flight and ground settings rather quickly. When on ground, it would be able to perform a stomp attack which knocks over enemies. When airborne, it can use almost any Sentinel weapon.

il y a 36 minutes, GrayArchon a dit :

Djinn kinda already does this.

Hmm, true. I've never tried it so I didn't know the details. I thought it was more like Mag's Bubbles than Titania's Lantern, but whatever. 

So, since it's already taken, maybe the opposite could work? A sentinel able to buff its owner (and maybe teammates) could be usefull for those who don't like pets. 

2 hours ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

What about a really small Flydolon* or a limbless Hunhow-Sentient fighter? There's enough Sentient remains out there to cobble a Sentient-crafted Sentinel.

*It's special ability would be to swap between flight and ground settings rather quickly. When on ground, it would be able to perform a stomp attack which knocks over enemies. When airborne, it can use almost any Sentinel weapon.

This is pretty cool, especially given that Sentinels are heavily hinted to be related to Sentients in the first place.

36 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

This is pretty cool, especially given that Sentinels are heavily hinted to be related to Sentients in the first place.

Could even be a Moa companion deluxe skin, since Sentients are highly malleable (as shown by Chroma's Effigy-pelt, Pakal armour, War, Broken-War, [unnamed Sentient Nodachi, coming soon] ) and are known to hijack robots (which was why Project Animo was shut down, destroyed, rather than reclaimed via hacking).