The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #108!

[DE]Rebecca

1.Our orbiters have been in the game for a long time. Can we expect a rework on how air support works and possibly use the orbiter for combat?

2.Our syndicates attack us fairly often but can we also get the chance at our syndicates helping us?

3.Can Alerts get a rework? Plastids and Singular resources wont help new players very well and small credit alerts are not worth it at the moment. Also can we have higher level alerts. lvl 60+(maybe even add a 1.25x affinity bonus to some)

1. Will we see "proto" weapons mentioned sometime ago implemented in the game (in form of mini event) ?

2. When we get the "Nodashi" ?

3. Minigun?

4. What happened to mandatory mod rework?

5. Will we ewer get back the back flips (after wall run) and obstacle jump ?

6. Sentient weapons?

7. Will you ever block "Taxi" ?

8. Will you address the problem of "how unfriendly" the game is for new players ?

9. Any new quest ?

10. Tenno reinforcements ?!

11. 850 login reward is near... i wish we could get something cool (armor set for e.g.). But with the recent state of affairs (lack of new stuff) it would be a total lame if we got something like a riven mod.

1 minute ago, QuietCoyote said:

Is there a timeline for The Sacrifice, or can we at least get a ballpark estimate as to when it'll come out?

last time this happended, they ended up DElaying it. but i understand greatness comes in due time. (head cannon: i bet the infested room will play a part.)

Greetings Esteemed and entitled developers!

I come bearing a few questions:

Q1: can the drop percentage of certain loot rewards, G3, Stalker and Zanuka drops be looked at please? I’ve been playing almost two years now, have been thousands of ducats on beacons, participated in dozens of invasions, killed hundreds of bosses, and I have yet to receive a Despair bp or a full Brakk set. Also, the drop rate or Orokin cells is beyond a joke. Some friends and I did a Orokin cell farm on gabbi for 30minutes with all four of us having drop Chance boosters, and double drop boosters, and relevant farming frames, and we only managed to get 16 Orokin cells. 

Q2: can new players please be given a better tutorial? Or maybe a big flashing sign telling them about things they can access in game? Without being told by more experienced players, new players don’t know about the Vaults containing the corrupted mods. And unfortunately there are quite a lot of experienced players who can’t be bothered helping new players with this sort of thing. 

Q3: sortie rewards. They’re a big issue. I read somewhere that it’s not possible to receive the same sortie reward for more than three days in a row, however I have frequently gone for a week or two straight of earning Ayatan sculptures. There have been many, many suggestions of a token based system, and even a suggestion of the reward system being like the relic system where each member of the squad receives a prize and everyone picks from said prizes. This would also inspired people to squad up rather than do the sortie alone (which I see happen frequently and have done myself).

Q4: within TennoGen there has been some amazing skins, helmets, syandanas and weapon skins. When can we also have TennoGen armor sets, or even TennoGen weapons and warframes? Not just skins, but actual player created content that other players pay for their BP and build. 

1. I am very interested in all of the water bodies in the Plains. Are there any plans to expand on them, maybe create underwater sharkwing areas?

2. Will there be another round of Warframe rebalancing? I am interested in your opinions on the states of Vauban and Wukong.

3. I really liked the Apostasy Prologue quest. Are there any plans to have more, short, fully cinematic quests in the future?

What is the status on:

• shield gating
  • Khora
  • sentient drop ship 
  • soft focus cap 
  • crew ship battles
  • Operator melee weapons
  • Hydroid Prime trailer
  • Damage 2.5 / 3.0
  • Universal vacum
  • Sortie token system

Also:

Will there be any more operator amp parts or meybe even more zaw parts?

When will we be able to get kuva in the kuva fortress? Right now there is no reason to return to it.

Could we get a way to remove lanses from warframes and weapons without destroying them?

Are we going to get more syndicate weapons or a syndicate operator armor?

When will we get to buy rugs, lamps, etc. at Cetus? Also we need more decorations ;)

Will the relays ever expand? There is still a lot of space on the 2nd floor.

Could we get some kind of stat locking mechanic on the riven mods? That would really help.

What will we get as a reward from the new dark sectors?

Aside from Khora and Umbra, I also wonder if we're going to have appearance loadouts for our Operators, like we have with Warframes. It sucks that I have to recolour my Operator everytime I feel like having a different looks, whereas with Warframes I can just switch between A,B and C. 

When are you going to make sprinting useful in any way?

Sprinting makes sense only on flat land and yet, even in that case, it cannot match the speed of bulletjump-sliding.

Furthermore, it stops you from shooting, while bullet-jumping lets you shoot and knock-down enemies while you travel.

I would like to see a sprinting mechanic that ramps up your momentum and lets you reach high speeds over time. Maybe even knockdown enemies after reaching a certain speed? That would help travel the plains without looking like epileptic bouncing bunnies.

Questions:

• Umbra? Kinda obvious.
  • Will melee ever be revisited? Like with the ones that came with the Shrine of the Eidolon.
  • Endless Kuva missions?
  • Venus Open-World? Anything will be fine.
  • King-pin system; is it still under construction, soontm, or coming.
  • The Sacrifice / Apostasy Quest (Kinda links with umbra)

Thanks though, will watch.

The Fomorian and Razorback events seem to always end with a successful defense of the relay. I understand that this may be intentional, since some of the relays are important locations for quests, but why not make the outcome of the relay event truly open and offer some sort of "reconstruction" quest to the players in case of destruction?

It's a great thing that Warframe is over 5 years old now. I wanted to thank you for making such a spectacular game, and creating an amazing community around it. I love all of you guys.

Question: I am not sure if this was asked before or not, but will The Sacrifice be preceeded by a quest called "Apostasy", or is the Apostasy Prologue just a name for the quest that preceeds The Sacrifice?

• Universal vacuum: Possible to have it behave like Limbo in the rift, Mag's Passive, or other vacuums? IE if you fly by something it will still pick it up rather than just dropping from being out of range too quickly?
  • Kuva (if the current kuva missions will stay):
  1. Is it possible to both have the planets that have kuva missions available for you glow red or something to better indicate where the missions are.
  2. Have a way point to the kuva similar to the music room on Lua?
  3. Not allow siphons to change missions once you start them?
  • Eidolons: Possible to allow 8 person squads? I was thinking about the 5x3 Eidolon runs and their margin for error...it would help lower players. It would more easily allow a group of MR5 to actually take on an Eidolon. It shouldn't allow more runs in a night just might make 3x3 and 4x3 more comfortable. The only reasons I see against it is if they are worried about too many people getting arcanes, which seems counter to the reasons for adding arcanes to the Eidolons, or performance issues, which is legit.
  • Raids: Obligatory... :)

Excited for TMTTWSBNR round 2! Relating to an old mechanic that started to get implemented but has since not been discussed, how is progress going on getting the Glaive + Single Pistol style dual wielding going with the other weapon classes? And related to that update given we saw an Aerial Charge Attack in the early demos for it, are there any plans or talks for further changes to Melee Charge Attacks in the future? I still dearly miss the glory days where I could use my Jat Kittag's charge attack in quick melee and also would love to see more exciting Charge Attacks akin to the Caustacyst appear in the future. Thanks for your time, and have a great weekend!

Archived