The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

Ok after 3 looong hours of repeatedly trying to log the F in, finally I was able to log in and play 4 rounds. Everything seemed great then of course the network dies again. You mean to tell me that a game of this magnitude does not have any back up servers? Clearly there are safeguards that can be put in place to avoid this sort of thing from happening?! Or if it does a plan to move to back up servers QUICK! BS!

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi all,

For the past hour we’ve been experiencing intermittent connectivity issues. We are working to solve the problem as quickly as we can and then we’ll talk about possible Baro extensions and such! Stay posted here as our team works away! 

I tried to do an MR test and got cut out and have to wait 24 hrs...........

Just now, 1nfam0usBastrd said:

Ok after 3 looong hours of repeatedly trying to log the F in, finally I was able to log in and play 4 rounds. Everything seemed great then of course the network dies again. You mean to tell me that a game of this magnitude does not have any back up servers? Clearly there are safeguards that can be put in place to avoid this sort of thing from happening?! Or if it does a plan to move to back up servers QUICK! BS!

Do you even know why they are going down?