Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

3 hours ago, oOXMrDoXOo said:

No it doesn't or do you think that's the only problem a server can have?

"We’re working through a lot of trouble that appears to be DDOS related. Stay tuned for all follow up information on how we will treat boosters and Baro."

I was right.

can't leave orcus relay

upon selecting "leave relay" when i was done with baro it would put me in a loading screen like normal except instead of loading my orbiter it loads me back to the entrance of the relay. in order to escape the relay i had to close the game.

Just now, Wanderwhys said:

can't leave orcus relay

upon selecting "leave relay" when i was done with baro it would put me in a loading screen like normal except instead of loading my orbiter it loads me back to the entrance of the relay. in order to escape the relay i had to close the game.

Yeah, that would be a part of the servers being basically shot right now. DE is working on trying to get them back into working order. 

I hope they will find the Botnet kiddos and let them pay .... at least i got the time to watch the awesome Doku about the history from DE, after watching this i fall in love with the staff, thank you all for making the best F2P game in history

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kofusthegreat said:

Just a heads up. DON'T take a Mastery Rank test because you might be kicked out and fail without ever actually taking it. O well, only 23hrs 55mins till I can take it again.

or do sorties, i got 715 credits from the 2nd sorties and that was with a credit booster.

11 minutes ago, Marodark said:

DDOS is just an excuse, they can't solve certain problems in the age of technology ...Inconceivable ...

I hope they give us some platinum ...

This guy must be a real net sec expert.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, tCartmant said:

They have already talked about possibly extending baro. I am sure people will still complain tho.

Guess ppl who can't play on the weekend get a chance to access Baro for once though, don't worry, Heated Charge will be back in rotation, 6 months from now?

6 minutes ago, Pr1A said:

Questo ragazzo deve essere un vero esperto in rete.

Maybe :D

It would be a long time to explain everything, but I don't think it's a DDOS...

Tomorrow will be the same...

Edited by Marodark

6 minutes ago, TheDefenestrater said:

Who would have cause to DDOS DE right now?

Probably some script kiddies that are sour that Mesa didn't get the Prime Access treatment.

What I do know is that punks that do this sort of thing ought to be punished severely for a. ruining other people's fun and b. ruining other people's expensive equipment for completely asinine reasons.

9 minutes ago, Marodark said:

I hope they give us some platinum ...

That sounds just a bit wee entitled...yeah, not happening.

Also Steve said they're looking into extending Baro's visit and such, which is quite reasonable.