Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Survival should scale! This 20 min "in & out" is boring!!!

Rambokovsky

People are just joining for 20 minutes until life support goes down and then they extract.

This has NOTHING AT ALL to do with endless or survival!!!

Please make Kuva scale up with enemy lvl, so that this "in & out" hopping stops and people try to stay in for as long as they can!

Also the starting lvl should be AT LEAST 50 but in my opinion 80! Because let's be honest, rivens are for people who can handle lvl 80-100 Sorties! That's where we get the rivens from in the first place! The mission itself is well done and a lot of fun but after 20 min my warframe just got warm and I really would like to play on but then the people leave. This is so annoying!!! :-(((

When you would do a change like that, you should give a single person the option to extract ALONE and another new person to join the run with the warning "This mission is currently running at (e.g.) lvl 150 would you like to join anyway?" If the person clicks on "no" he or she will get into a brand new run starting at lvl 50 (or 80).

Please change something DE! Make it harder, make it longer, make it scale!

Thank you!!!

Edited by Rambokovsky

Sorry, I don't know about you but I enjoy entering Public missions on the Kuva Fortress Survival Node without other players yelling at me and calling me a troll for not coming in with one of the 3-4 Meta Builds on.

Right now the node is fun to play on Public, gives more Kuva on average then playing the planet node rotation (with exception of the once an hour Kuva Flood ones), and is an excellent Alternate way of getting the Kuva Resource if you don't want to play 6 different mission types in the hour and just want to focus on one.

Scaling Rewards WILL create a Toxic "Elites and Meta Style Only" atmosphere around the node, and become an uninviting place for other more casual players. (Although, given your attitude in the OP this is exactly what you desire.)

Well here's the thing: the Kuva Survival missions are all about risk and reward but I understand your concern. It could scale at some point (or not) but even then there was a time where me and my squad were able to do 30+ minutes on that mission with no problem. Even then, remember that this is still a new game mode, it's possible that DE may add some tweaks here and there whenever they can.

Edited by JackMcRain

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Zhoyzu:

if you dont want to leave at 20 minutes then dont. its pretty simple

You cannot stay longer when 2 ppl want to leave unless in solo mode.

@Tangent The meta frames are exactly what I DON'T want! I already suggested to DE that they should make the Siphon's health scale with enemy lvl as well, so that we don't always have to have a Frost with us! (see my old posts).

But right now as soon as life support goes down they simply leave, that just sucks!

Kuva AND the Siphon's health should scale up and a single player should be allowed to extract whenever they want but also a new player should be allowed to enter then as well!

Edited by Rambokovsky

DE, don't get me wrong. I do NOT want more Kuva!

All I want is more fun! Endless fun ;)

This 20 min hopping is just no fun because it's no challenge! Because we don't even get to the point where the enemies are strong enough for the fun to start.

And like I said, if they are too strong for some people after 20 min they should be allowed to extract ALONE and a new guy joins then for the lost guy.

Edited by Rambokovsky

20 minutes ago, Rambokovsky said:

This 20 min hopping is just no fun because it's no challenge! Because we don't even get to the point where the enemies are strong enough for the fun to start.

And like I said, if they are too strong for some people after 20 min they should be allowed to extract ALONE and a new guy joins then for the lost guy.

How is scaling kuva going to be more fun than it is right now, hmm? 
'Cause it sounds like you actually want more kuva. :crylaugh:

In addition to that if you don't want people which want to get out after 20 minutes, then just make a premade team.

I'm going to say it to you just once - you're not going to get scalling kuva, because this type of mission was designed to fall between Siphons and Floods - DE doesn't want these to get completely abandoned.
Tyvm for attention - stop complaining. Byeee! :heart:

Spoiler

(Btw I have a feeling that DE is going to increase it to 250 per filter - but that's just my feeling)

Edited by KU3Z

I REALLY do NOT want more Kuva! I am all about the survial fun and how far I can go with my frames!

For me the Kuva could start at 50 or even 25 Kuva! All I want is people to stay longer in the run and the run become harder and harder!

Of course an extraction for a single person should then be allowed after a while and a new guy hops in.

Also I do NOT want only meta frames in there! That would be so boring! So the Siphon's health has to scale as well! So that also a Rhino, Mesa, Nekros, and a Zephyr could be in a long run without worrying too much about the Siphons getting 1 shot every single time!

Edited by Rambokovsky

1 hour ago, Rambokovsky said:

I want to just get in there and see how far this random team gets.

The answer is 20 minutes. Most players don't want to play the same mission for longer than that, even if they could go farther. No matter what the rewards are, public teams are going to get bored and extract. You need to use recruiting chat for longer runs.

I think your idea of starting at a higher level is good though; I want challenging content without having to wait 20 minutes to get there. And I also agree that scaling health on the towers would help, since you could use different team comps.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb KU3Z:

you're not going to get scalling kuva, because this type of mission was designed to fall between Siphons and Floods - DE doesn't want these to get completely abandoned.

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

(Btw I have a feeling that DE is going to increase it to 250 per filter - but that's just my feeling)

Scaling Kuva could still co-exist with Siphons and Floods because:

1. They don't need to pump up the scaling to a super high amount

2. They could start lower than with 200

3. They could start with the scaling only after 30, 40 or 50 min (but then of course with a bigger amount. So that the time was worth it to stay that long)

4. They could make the scaling none-linea.

Also a weak team will not get into the benefit of the higher scaling Kuva anyway. The new players or those without much time could still do their 20 min runs and extract alone(!) and the Veterans could just stay in the run and a new brave guy who got notified about the current enemy lvl would join. The new guy would need to get a little less % of the scaling Kuva though because it would be unfair to those who have fought their way to 2 hours or longer, if he would get the same high amout of Kuva right away.

vor 31 Minuten schrieb dudefaceguy:

I think your idea of starting at a higher level is good though; I want challenging content without having to wait 20 minutes to get there. And I also agree that scaling health on the towers would help, since you could use different team comps.

Thank you! :)

The problem with recruiting is that right now there is no need to stay longer than 20 min in the mission!

I'm just all about the options. Please give us at least the option to decide if we want to stay and 3 new guys would be willing to join a running high lvl Kuva survival.

And if that's already all I would already be happy.

+ The Siphon's health scaling of course or this whole long stuff will not work.

Also if 3 guys leave at 20 min and I would be alone, then there needs to be some sort of immediate ease for the lone guy until new guys come in and help out.

Edited by Rambokovsky

9 hours ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Sorry, I don't know about you but I enjoy entering Public missions on the Kuva Fortress Survival Node without other players yelling at me and calling me a troll for not coming in with one of the 3-4 Meta Builds on.

Right now the node is fun to play on Public, gives more Kuva on average then playing the planet node rotation (with exception of the once an hour Kuva Flood ones), and is an excellent Alternate way of getting the Kuva Resource if you don't want to play 6 different mission types in the hour and just want to focus on one.

Scaling Rewards WILL create a Toxic "Elites and Meta Style Only" atmosphere around the node, and become an uninviting place for other more casual players. (Although, given your attitude in the OP this is exactly what you desire.)

I honestly don't care if we get scaling rewards. I like Kuva Survival as it is now. That being said, I seriously don't understand this concern at all. Why are people scared about how people might act towards them? It doesn't even make sense and definitely shouldn't matter to you at this point. You just don't know what will happen, so why should that be your concern? 

Eidolon captures created a meta, but I didn't see much toxicity when people didn't follow the meta. It just seems like such a strange thing to care about anyways. Who cares what other people think? Play what you want to play. I don't know how scaling Kuva would affect the level of toxicity in Warframe, but people leaving at 20 mins for a new endless mode has already had a negative affect on a lot of the fanbase. I wonder what's worse? Our fear of future toxicity that may NEVER happen, or the current negativity we have right now within the community because a new endless mode isn't being treated like an endless mode.

I would just rather DE try it first. It seems nobody has a good reason why the Kuva shouldn't scale. It's always the same "what if people start acting mean" meta talk. We just don't know if there will be more toxicity and we probably shouldn't care about that anyways. I so rarely deal with toxic people in Warframe. It's just not a very toxic game. I just wish people would talk about how they actually feel about endless modes and scaling rewards, instead of trying to predict how it will affect the levels of toxicity in Warframe.

vor 33 Minuten schrieb BL4CKN0ISE:

... Why are people scared about how people might act towards them? It doesn't even make sense and definitely shouldn't matter to you at this point. You just don't know what will happen, so why should that be your concern? 

Eidolon captures created a meta, but I didn't see much toxicity when people didn't follow the meta. It just seems like such a strange thing to care about anyways. Who cares what other people think? Play what you want to play. I don't know how scaling Kuva would affect the level of toxicity in Warframe, but people leaving at 20 mins for a new endless mode has already had a negative affect on a lot of the fanbase. I wonder what's worse? Our fear of future toxicity that may NEVER happen, or the current negativity we have right now within the community because a new endless mode isn't being treated like an endless mode.

I would just rather DE try it first. It seems nobody has a good reason why the Kuva shouldn't scale. It's always the same "what if people start acting mean" meta talk. We just don't know if there will be more toxicity and we probably shouldn't care about that anyways. I so rarely deal with toxic people in Warframe. It's just not a very toxic game. I just wish people would talk about how they actually feel about endless modes and scaling rewards, instead of trying to predict how it will affect the levels of toxicity in Warframe.

Thank you!

Edited by Rambokovsky

• 2 weeks later...

Scaling kuva rewards sound like a pretty good idea in my opinion, as that will give people some motivation to stay longer and fight tougher enemy since warframe as it is now... lacks "endgame" (excluding fashionframe and ikeaframe)

However, Ivara (prowl + sleep arrow) + Covert Lethal would be a real problem to this idea. (We all know that a team of ivara can probably sit for hours and hours in a survival)

Edited by Ley_CrimsonRiver

I dont think the Kuva should scale with the progress of the mission.

You get alot of Kuva anyway even without a booster.

I have a big problem with the life of the Kuva Supports. 4k is nice for the first 15 min, but after that you really need a Frost/vauban/slownova, in short, anything that keeps those butchers off the kuva support modules. This creates kinda of a meta (tbh you should have atleast 1 nekros in your team, thats the only meta frame i can think of, is needed)

But after the enemy level will creep over 80, they can oneshot a module. This is really frustrating, since you need to wait around half a minute till you get a new one.

Buffing the life would help against a meta build for puplic groups and keeps people longer into the mission.

Either scaling or buffing it permantly

It is safe to say that feathers have been rustled.

On 30/03/2018 at 9:07 PM, Rambokovsky said:

People are just joining for 20 minutes until life support goes down and then they extract.

Yup, survival is a bit boring with the 20 and out meta.

Please make Kuva scale up with enemy lvl, so that this "in & out" hopping stops and people try to stay in for as long as they can!

Completely agree, my ideal way for this to be enacted is to add void fissure scaling to all endless missions

Also the starting lvl should be AT LEAST 50 but in my opinion 80! Because let's be honest, rivens are for people who can handle lvl 80-100 Sorties! That's where we get the rivens from in the first place! The mission itself is well done and a lot of fun but after 20 min my warframe just got warm and I really would like to play on but then the people leave. This is so annoying!!! :-(((

It should start between level 35 to 80, because the intent for the beginning of this mission stated by DE is for it to fall between siphons and floods. Asking for it to start at the same difficulty as a kuva flood it's quite elitist.

When you would do a change like that, you should give a single person the option to extract ALONE and another new person to join the run with the warning "This mission is currently running at (e.g.) lvl 150 would you like to join anyway?" If the person clicks on "no" he or she will get into a brand new run starting at lvl 50 (or 80).

I completely agree to the solo extraction, however granting the ability to join a game with scaling involved will create a Bazar case of people joining and leaving public matches in an attempt to find a game at the one hour Mark. Hot joining past the first five minutes is fundamentally incompatibles with any form of scaling, yes enemy and reward.

On 30/03/2018 at 9:22 PM, Tangent-Valley said:

WRONG, kuva survival averages about 133 kuva per minute as an absolute maximum. If we compare that to the average of 225 ish kuva per minute that I've been achieving across a wide selection of siphons missions, the survival falls short especially for something that's supposed to sit between a siphon and a flood.

On 30/03/2018 at 9:22 PM, Tangent-Valley said:

A lack of scaling rewards will create a dead node, maybe not today, but it will defently fall off sooner or later when the general intrinsic knowledge of the player base wises up to the overall lackluster of the rewards. The ability to solo extract and a void fissure style scaling, will not be enough to change the way how the vast majority of players play the game. Want proof? look at void fissure Survival.

On 30/03/2018 at 9:26 PM, Zhoyzu said:

if you dont want to leave at 20 minutes then dont. its pretty simple

And what if other members of your team want to leave? Are you doomed to playing premade squads or solo Survival if you wish to go past the 20 minute mark?

On 30/03/2018 at 10:06 PM, Kuez said:

How is scaling kuva going to be more fun than it is right now, hmm? 
'Cause it sounds like you actually want more kuva. :crylaugh:

In addition to that if you don't want people which want to get out after 20 minutes, then just make a premade team.

I'm going to say it to you just once - you're not going to get scalling kuva, because this type of mission was designed to fall between Siphons and Floods - DE doesn't want these to get completely abandoned.
Tyvm for attention - stop complaining. Byeee! :heart:

Hide contents

How will it be more fun. Easy failure point. Running a mission longer than you normally ever attempt to run it, fighting enemies that could probably one hit you, having to come up an entirely new game plan and strategy just to survive. these activities would be quite entertaining and you just discredited all of them. Increase kuva & resource drops are just the motivation to stay longer.

This has failed to take in to account just how easy it is to run a kuva siphon mission quick enough to brake the truly abysmal kuva quantity you get from survival.

On 31/03/2018 at 9:12 AM, NoSpax said:

Scaling, scaling, scaling. 

give me, give me, give me

6 hours ago, Camato said:

I dont think the Kuva should scale with the progress of the mission.

You get alot of Kuva anyway even without a booster.

I have a big problem with the life of the Kuva Supports. 4k is nice for the first 15 min, but after that you really need a Frost/vauban/slownova, in short, anything that keeps those butchers off the kuva support modules. This creates kinda of a meta (tbh you should have atleast 1 nekros in your team, thats the only meta frame i can think of, is needed)

But after the enemy level will creep over 80, they can oneshot a module. This is really frustrating, since you need to wait around half a minute till you get a new one.

Buffing the life would help against a meta build for puplic groups and keeps people longer into the mission.

Either scaling or buffing it permantly

I completely agree with the health issue, as I have had kuva towers one shot by kuva guardians that SPAWNED NEXT TO THEM!.

Now for the all me ideas on this subject.

On 03/04/2018 at 5:00 AM, fluffysnowcap said:

The only scaling that has ever been implemented was back in update 19 and was a olive branch to the players that use to do a 4 hour run of a single T(1,2,3,4) Void Key.

The main arguments for scaling is for the secondary and tertiary rewards, the things we need a tone of like EndoPolymer Bundle and Plastids, or for the kuva itself to scale, hence the near consensus for one of two models.

1. Void fissure style scaling added to all endless missions. Example below.

Reveal hidden contents

Reward Intervals

The reward intervals per mission type are as followed:

• Defense: 5 waves
  • Interception: 1 round
  • Survival: 5 minutes
  • Excavation: 200 Cryotic

Bonuses per Interval

• Every reward interval, you get a predetermined booster. These boosters stack the longer you stay and are capped at double.
  1. The first interval: 1.25x Affinity.
  2. The second interval: 1.25x Credits Booster. (affects credit cashes)
  3. The third interval: 1.25x Resources Booster. (effects missions resources IE, Kuva and Cryotic as well as rewards)
  4. The fourth interval: 1.25x Resource Drop Rate.
  5. The fifth interval: This one will be the largest change replacing the random Exceptional Relic With a planets appropriate rare resource (Affected by Resources Boosters)
  6. The sixth interval: 1.5x Affinity (replaces first).
  7. The seventh interval: 1.5x Credits (replaces second).
  8. The eighth interval: 1.5x Resources (replaces third).
  9. The ninth interval: 1.5x Resource Drop Rate (replaces fourth).
  10. The tenth interval: a planets appropriate rare resource (Same amount as the first time to prevent runaway scaling, Affected by Resources Boosters)
  • Boosters continue to increase every set of intervals and are capped at double (2x). After the nineteenthinterval, all boosters will have reached their cap.
  Reveal hidden contents

200 Kuva per Tower

Reveal hidden contents

Kuva per minutes breakdown of this method (assuming 100% of life support towers become kuva and fifth interval gives 400 kuva) 

0 to 15 minutes, 11 towers = 2200 Kuva 146.6 Kuva per minutes

15 to 40minutes, 16 towers = 4500 Kuva 180 Kuva per minutes      | 0 to 40 minutes, 27 towers = 6700 Kuva 167.5 Kuva per minutes

50 to 65 minutes, 17 towers = 5700 Kuva 228 Kuva per minutes     | 0 to 65 minutes, 44 towers = 12400 Kuva 190.7 Kuva per minutes

65 to 90 minutes, 16 towers = 6300 Kuva 252 Kuva per minutes     | 0 to 90 minutes, 60 towers = 18700 Kuva 207.7 Kuva per minutes

90 to 115 minutes, 17 towers = 7600 Kuva 304 Kuva per minutes   | 0 to 115 minutes, 77 towers = 26300 Kuva 228.6 Kuva per minutes

250 Kuva per Tower

Reveal hidden contents

Kuva per minutes breakdown of this method (assuming 100% of life support towers become kuva and fifth interval gives 400 kuva) 

0 to 15 minutes, 11 towers = 2750 Kuva 183.3 Kuva per minutes

15 to 40minutes, 16 towers = 5500 Kuva 220 Kuva per minutes      | 0 to 40 minutes, 27 towers = 8250 Kuva 206.2 Kuva per minutes

50 to 65 minutes, 17 towers = 6975 Kuva 279 Kuva per minutes     | 0 to 65 minutes, 44 towers = 15225 Kuva 234.2 Kuva per minutes

65 to 90 minutes, 16 towers = 7700 Kuva 308 Kuva per minutes     | 0 to 90 minutes, 60 towers = 22925 Kuva 254.7 Kuva per minutes

90 to 115 minutes, 17 towers = 9300 Kuva 372 Kuva per minutes   | 0 to 115 minutes, 77 towers = 32225 Kuva 280.2 Kuva per minutes

300 will surpass back to back Floods so i didn't crunch the numbers.

2. Increasing by a fixed amount per Life support tower, balanced so for the first 20 minutes is is between Kuva siphons and floods; however past 40 minutes it should have the greatest Kuva to time investment you can achieve them game. All scaling capping at 1 hour.

Reveal hidden contents

Link to the source.

Current Kuva per minute.

Flood's 243.2, Siphon's 130.3 Kuva Suvival 128

Ideally Kuva Survival should give approximately 190 Kuva per minute for the first 20 minutes, and approximately 250 Kuva per minute for the first 40 minutes.

There are 13.3 Life support towers in 20 minutes That's one every 90 seconds, not including the one that spawns at the very beginning.

so we need scaling that works per tower to create an out come of 190 ish kuva per minute.

OH god i need to work out 14(X+(YxN))÷20=190  :sadcry: wish i remembered how to do Compound interest\integers

Examples. X is the Life support towers and Y is the scaling per tower

20 minutes

X=200 and Y=10   |   X=200 and Y=15   |   X=200 and Y=20  |   X=200 and Y=25  |

14(X+(YxN))÷20=   |   14(X+(YxN))÷20=   | 14(X+(YxN))÷20=   | 14(X+(YxN))÷20=     |

185.3               |             218.75           |             231               |           253.75              | Kuva per minutes

3710              |           4375             |            4620            |           5075              | Total Kuva

40 minutes

X=200 and Y=10   |   X=200 and Y=15   |   X=200 and Y=20  |   X=200 and Y=25  |

28(X+(YxN))÷20=   |   28(X+(YxN))÷20=   | 28(X+(YxN))÷20=   | 28(X+(YxN))÷20=     |

234.5               |            281.75            |          320                  |            376.25             | Kuva per minutes

9380             |            11270           |           12800           |           15050             | Total Kuva

Reveal hidden contents

tJLdV6X.jpg

My personal opinion of the two possibilities is that Void fissure style scaling to all endless will be more fitting to the game as a whole. Compared to a fixed percentage or integer increase that will suffer from the possibility of runaway scaling, or initial rewards that are completely underwhelming.

I would be at a miss if i didn't include a flat buff to the kuva drops argument.

Reveal hidden contents

examples in this tab are done under hypothetically perfect conditions

20 minute Runs Kuva per minute (14 life support towers)      |    optimal 7 minute Runs Kuva per minutes (5 life support towers)

Flat 200  =  2800   Kuva 140 Kuva per minute         |            Flat 200  =  1000   Kuva 142.8 Kuva per minute

Flat 225  =  3150   Kuva 157.5 Kuva per minute      |            Flat 225  =  1125   Kuva 160.7 Kuva per minute

Flat 250  =  3500   Kuva 175 Kuva per minute         |            Flat 250  =  1250   Kuva 178.5 Kuva per minute

Flat 275  =  3850   Kuva 192.5 Kuva per minute      |            Flat 275  =  1375   Kuva 196.4 Kuva per minute

Flat 300  =  4200   Kuva 210 Kuva per minute         |            Flat 300  =  1500   Kuva 214.2 Kuva per minute

additional notes "A flat increase would be the easiest one to balance but wouldn't encourage longer survival at all, and since i believe endless missions need a second pass and going long should be disproportionately rewarded to a certain extent, as come one the mission type is about going the extra mile"

Idear's I have formulated since the original post.

1 hour ago, fluffysnowcap said:

Adding a solo extract to survive and excavation

"kuva fortress assault" easy to Balinese, and will spread out the kuva farmers in to three group's.

floods and down people

Assault as its reliable

And I have about a hour to kill crowd

If you've any misunderstandings of what I've said do comments below so we can attempt to get them ironed out.

15 minutes ago, fluffysnowcap said:

Easy failure point. Running a mission longer than you normally ever attempt to run it, fighting enemies that could probably one hit you, having to come up an entirely new game plan and strategy just to survive. these activities would be quite entertaining and you just discredited all of them.

You missed the point. What I said was, that @Rambokovsky would like scaling kuva, so that Kuva survival is more fun.
Well, is it? In my opinion it's not more fun - the reward would be just higher. The fun is pretty much the same. But hey - it depends on the approach, mindset etc. Maybe your is different.
After all, you said:

15 minutes ago, fluffysnowcap said:

Increase kuva & resource drops are just the motivation to stay longer.

So make up your mind, are you willing to stay for mentioned by yourself above "activities" or because of the potential motivation (Kuva scaling)?

And don't you dare to think, that I enjoy leaving early, when I would actually like to stay for, for example 1 hour.
Listen... I'd love to see scaling kuva - I'm just beeing realistic and getting the facts together. And the fact (as I mentioned and I'm repeating myself) is that DE doesn't want Siphons and Floods to abandoned. Would they be(?) - probably not completely, however I think that unless we'd get a significant scalling you wouldn't be content, therefore it would have to be significant for you to be content, THEREFORE majority of players (that actually play to get Kuva) wouldn't even leave Kuva survival for the sake of Floods (not to even mention Siphons). :thumbup:

4 hours ago, fluffysnowcap said:

Easy failure point. Running a mission longer than you normally ever attempt to run it, fighting enemies that could probably one hit you, having to come up an entirely new game plan and strategy just to survive. these activities would be quite entertaining and you just discredited all of them.

3 hours ago, Kuez said:

You missed the point. What I said was, that @Rambokovsky would like scaling kuva, so that Kuva survival is more fun.
Well, is it? In my opinion it's not more fun - the reward would be just higher. The fun is pretty much the same. But hey - it depends on the approach, mindset etc. Maybe your is different.
After all, you said:

Increase kuva & resource drops are just the motivation to stay longer.

3 hours ago, Kuez said:

So make up your mind, are you willing to stay for mentioned by yourself above "activities" or because of the potential motivation (Kuva scaling)?

And don't you dare to think, that I enjoy leaving early, when I would actually like to stay for, for example 1 hour.
Listen... I'd love to see scaling kuva - I'm just beeing realistic and getting the facts together. And the fact (as I mentioned and I'm repeating myself) is that DE doesn't want Siphons and Floods to abandoned. Would they be(?) - probably not completely, however I think that unless we'd get a significant scalling you wouldn't be content, therefore it would have to be significant for you to be content, THEREFORE majority of players (that actually play to get Kuva) wouldn't even leave Kuva survival for the sake of Floods (not to even mention Siphons). :thumbup:

You absolutely disingenuous quote miner, if you took the whole quite instead of braking it in to two. You would of seen that i was using "Increase kuva & resource drops are just the motivation to stay longer." to strengthen the first part of that statement.

If you wish to argue against what I said can you please do it in good faith, or run along to annoy and misrepresent someone else.

Here it is again, In Full.

How will it be more fun. Easy failure point. Running a mission longer than you normally ever attempt to run it, fighting enemies that could probably one hit you, having to come up an entirely new game plan and strategy just to survive. these activities would be quite entertaining and you just discredited all of them. Increase kuva & resource drops are just the motivation to stay longer.

En 30/3/2018 a las 21:51, Rambokovsky dijo:

enemies should increase drop rate in number and rarity depend of lvl they have  this will make endles misions real fun and motivate players to stay longer

21 minutes ago, fluffysnowcap said:

You absolutely disingenuous quote miner, if you took the whole quite instead of braking it in to two. You would of seen that i was using "Increase kuva & resource drops are just the motivation to stay longer." to strengthen the first part of that statement.

If you wish to argue against what I said can you please do it in good faith, or run along to annoy and misrepresent someone else.

I would literally have to repeat myself again... :crylaugh:

I split it in two so I could refer to part that I quoted, more specifically.

"Corrected" version:

Spoiler

Easy failure point. Running a mission longer than you normally ever attempt to run it, fighting enemies that could probably one hit you, having to come up an entirely new game plan and strategy just to survive. these activities would be quite entertaining and you just discredited all of them. Increase kuva & resource drops are just the motivation to stay longer.

Well, is it? In my opinion it's not more fun - the reward would be just higher. The fun is pretty much the same. But hey - it depends on the approach, mindset etc. Maybe your is different. (+<now I look on your part mentioning the motivating factors (kuva scaling)>)

It's basically the same thing, pal. Just without the "splitting". :satisfied:

You need to chill out a bit. Ow and please - but seriously, without any pejorative approach - quote the part where I discredited the entertaining activities. I'm dead serious, because I enjoy the heck out of long runs.

And if you got an aggresive, negative, condescendig etc. vibe in my answer then I'm sorry, It wasn't suppose to sound like that.

Edited by Kuez

• 1 month later...

I want extra KUVA. This 40 mins for 10k KUVA average is awfully boring. 40 mins to roll maxed mod twice is ludicrous. I have over 30 rivens for a specific weapon and have rerolled them all from unrolled and it's taking a massive amount of time and effort. The fact is that it's not fun and it yields not nearly enough KUVA. I'm using Hydroid for CC, DPS and Extra Life support and it is working very well... But for scaling enemies and level 1 Syphons, that's just not good enough.

If they don't want to give us extra KUVA then perhaps make the rivens have more rolls before they're maxed so we can get more out of our KUVA before our Rivens we spent lots of effort on get turned into time sponges.

It's just not that fun after running it for 2 weeks.

I'd rather the enemies just dropped KUVA so we can chillout in a survival without running around constantly in a maze full of broken way points and KUVA catchers with the HP of frankfurter.