The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone tell me what Sword is that ?

Zoliru

Question

16 answers to this question

Zenistar, it's a Heavy Blade. It has the Chroma Deluxe Bundle heavy sword skin on it. At first it came as a glitch and when DE wanted to remove it, community begged them to keep it cause it was cool lol, so there it is, in all its glory.

6 minutes ago, Zoliru said:

First time and the last i ever saw that..........

Spoiler

VjwnzHT.jpg

As many have suggested, its the Zenistar with the Dominion Skin which is part of the Chroma`s Deluxe Skin bundle.

This is actually an unintended bug which the community liked and asked [DE] to keep. It was probably originally suppose to be a Single-Handed weapon which [DE] then turned Two-Handed and instead of Scaling the weapon on the Model, did so through its Script, resulting on the Dominion Skin scaling up too.

There was another glitch too with this Skin which i had reported quickly after it`s release and caused Charge attacks to apply a permanent Atk speed increase that lasted the whole mission.

1 hour ago, Zoliru said:

First time and the last i ever saw that..........
VjwnzHT.jpg

Zenistar melee. But with chroma deluxe skin on it. It was a bug that made the skin appear massive in the Zenistar and DE kept the bug after so many people loved it. 

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

As many have suggested, its the Zenistar with the Dominion Skin which is part of the Chroma`s Deluxe Skin bundle.

This is actually an unintended bug which the community liked and asked [DE] to keep. It was probably originally suppose to be a Single-Handed weapon which [DE] then turned Two-Handed and instead of Scaling the weapon on the Model, did so through its Script, resulting on the Dominion Skin scaling up too.

There was another glitch too with this Skin which i had reported quickly after it`s release and caused Charge attacks to apply a permanent Atk speed increase that lasted the whole mission.

So you could stack it?