The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next prime?

It’s either gonna be chroma or limbo...personally I think limbo will be primed as he was released first (I believe) and maybe his abilities will be tweaked before that. Mesa will probably be either at the end of this year or next year

4 minutes ago, DDixon286 said:

It’s either gonna be chroma or limbo...personally I think limbo will be primed as he was released first (I believe) and maybe his abilities will be tweaked before that. Mesa will probably be either at the end of this year or next year

If that's the case I hope it's chroma. I accidentally sold one of his pieces way back when I was a noob and needed credits. Limbo..... Idk. He's already hated a lot. I personally like him but I'd rather have chroma prime. Also, I've heard that chroma requires like 6 forma so the extra polarities will be great

going by order only, its limbo, then chroma, then mesa, equinox and so on

but dont be surprised if DE decides to do chroma 1st and hes in a big need for rework while limbo only needs changes to become more team friendly

Edited by TKDancer

The pattern that DE have kept to for Prime releases is two 'male' frames and two 'female' frames in a yearly cycle, with the female frames being the Spring and Winter releases and the male frames being the Summer and Autumn frames.

There's a loose order to the frames based on the original release, but there's several times where they've bumped a frame up the list due to popularity, like Frost, Nova, Mirage... Actually, apart from Frost, it's been all the female frames that were more popular getting bumped up the list for the Christmas releases... Valkyr in 2016, Mirage in 2017... Yeah, usually the more popular of the frames wins out for the Christmas spot.

Anyway, so the next two in the release order are predicted to be Limbo and Chroma. Considering that Chroma has just been changed, and might need more changes, while Limbo has been left alone for a while, it's likely that the top-hat will get a golden coating first, and leave Chroma for the back-to-school rush after summer, when people actually want to play more games, because their day is mostly taken up with boring work.

It's either Limbo or Chroma next for sure. Often times though the more popular of the two eligible gets it first even if it's not completely correct order so expect Chroma next.

As much as people whine about the Vex Armor changes they'd still choose him over Limbo overall. I personally hope it's Limbo still, with an effective rework.

Edit: Forgot to mention that you should be expecting Mesa next Christmas. That's almost a guarantee.

Edited by (PS4)Riko_113

It could go either way, I see it being Limbo more likely due to him only needing some minor tweaks, where as Chroma is being looked at for a overhaul of his mechanics(The dev's tweaked how vex armor works and are still looking into how to fix his math) as well as chroma needing a proper passive.

Also Limbo prime + white color scheme would be neato.

12 hours ago, TKDancer said:

going by order only, its limbo, then chroma, then limbo, then mesa, equinox and so on

but dont be surprised if DE decides to do chroma 1st and hes in a big need for rework while limbo only needs changes to become more team friendly

Yeah, like putting him in another world, where his phase shift crap doesnt make enemies god mode.  More like Titanfall 2's phase shifting mission would be amusing.

14 hours ago, DDixon286 said:

Limbo Prime? Heaven help us as 20,000 new Limbo's start joining every game! :D

4 hours ago, (PS4)the-creeperman said:

Clem Prime!!!

but seriously,  Chroma is a mess right now so yeah he's probably next for priming.. and if they do, atleast they nerfed him beforehand.. can you imagine the backlash if they handled it like Ember?.. 

Prime it, sell it, nerf it.. now hide..

I would take Clem prime over any other frame tbh

18 hours ago, TKDancer said:

going by order only, its limbo, then chroma, then mesa, equinox and so on

Are you saying I'll need to farm eight separate parts for a Prime Warframe?

No, please, no. May RNGesus have mercy on our souls.

Just now, Daakjenaar said:

Are you saying I'll need to farm eight separate parts for a Prime Warframe?

No, please, no. May RNGesus have mercy on our souls.

Well.... What if majority of the parts are common and only like two parts are rare. It would still be less stressful than the killing the boss over and over

4 minutes ago, (XB1)MintyFreshMike said:

I was joking about Clem prime but twin grakata prime sounds kinda nice actually. The only thing is that they have a Prisma version....

I know, I was joking too XD.

P.S. Here's another one, how about John Primeman who'll spawn in void survival after 1 hour past, which he'll drop Poster Prime upon defeated?

Edited by kantapon

6 hours ago, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

It's either Limbo or Chroma next for sure. Often times though the more popular of the two eligible gets it first even if it's not completely correct order so expect Chroma next.

As much as people whine about the Vex Armor changes they'd still choose him over Limbo overall. I personally hope it's Limbo still, with an effective rework.

Edit: Forgot to mention that you should be expecting Mesa next Christmas. That's almost a guarantee.

Who complains about the Chroma changes? Overall his soft rework has improved his usability ten fold, especially the removal of defensive downtime thanks to being able to maintain Vex.

Anways, in regards to the post, I think Chroma will release first for a mid year bump in sales. Zephyr was pretty meh along with below average cosmetics and a bland melee. Besides the TIberon, the rest of the release was pretty uninteresting. I think DE are withholding some more interesting gear for the next Prime Access and that if they want it to be a big success it will be Chroma, before Limbo later in the year during a quieter period before ending the Year on Mesa, a guaranteed home run release. Prime access for Mesa is going to do amazingly as long as it's got even slightly interesting gear, the period and popularity of Mesa.

Just now, (PS4)vektorwithak said:

Who complains about the Chroma changes? Overall his soft rework has improved his usability ten fold, especially the removal of defensive downtime thanks to being able to maintain Vex.

Anways, in regards to the post, I think Chroma will release first for a mid year bump in sales. Zephyr was pretty meh along with below average cosmetics and a bland melee. Besides the TIberon, the rest of the release was pretty uninteresting. I think DE are withholding some more interesting gear for the next Prime Access and that if they want it to be a big success it will be Chroma, before Limbo later in the year during a quieter period before ending the Year on Mesa, a guaranteed home run release. Prime access for Mesa is going to do amazingly as long as it's got even slightly interesting gear, the period and popularity of Mesa.

We're gonna have a lot of mesas running around after Christmas.....

We've been seeing way more Mesa atm since her deluxe skin release. Not a fan of the bundles cosmetics(the pistols are too delicate for Warframes art style) but that skin colours really freakin well!

I was put off it early but once you get your hand on it, you can make it look absolutely gorgeous.