Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

5 Titania (Uranus) runs, killing Tyl Regor:

5x Mods (all commons, Regor seems quite fond of Vitality)

5x Resources (a couple Gallium, a couple plastids)

0 Blueprints

.......meh.

"Sometimes you won't get blueprints?"

I'm never going to get Ash Systems, am I?

It went from always getting Chassis/Helmet (which was nice because that's 3500 creds a pop) to getting nothing.

EDIT: Also, got like 3 Gallium in 5 Titania runs, right? Killing maybe 20-30 mobs total per run?

Went to Eurasia on Earth and killed 350 mobs and got 0 Neurodes.

Nice. Nice to see the #1 Roadblock in construction is still nearly impossible to get.

Edited by Xylia

- Fixed issues with the Transmutation feature. Users were unable to see or use mods resulting from Transmutation. Inventories also became unstable if a Transmuted mod resided within. A script will be run to correct the inventories of players who had been affected.

Does this mean a script will be run to fix the inventories of all players or just those with complaints of missing items? Has it been run already or has it yet to be done? Two forma blueprints disappeared after 9.5 and I'm holding out hope of getting them back. I used transmute right after the update so that could explain the disappearance.

Does this mean a script will be run to fix the inventories of all players or just those with complaints of missing items? Has it been run already or has it yet to be done? Two forma blueprints disappeared after 9.5 and I'm holding out hope of getting them back. I used transmute right after the update so that could explain the disappearance.

I also used transmutation feature and after that my mods weren't saving. I am also wondering if im gonna get my ~50 "unsaved" mods back.

Edited by fiki574