Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Floor Is Lava as New PvP

-CM-Smuggy

Having the lava to keep rising faster as the time goes longer while Warframe players have to parkour their way up (never ending) while having booby traps from places to places on the platforms attempting to push/blast players out towards the lava. The last one standing; away from the lava wins.

Share your thoughts about it.

I would love to see a pvp parkour race mode in Warframe with maps that could go either horizontally or vertically and instead of having weapons we could get random weapons or abilities that are one time use from pickups spread around the map, like the item box from Mario Kart.

52 minutes ago, Hieracon said:

I would love to see a pvp parkour race mode in Warframe with maps that could go either horizontally or vertically and instead of having weapons we could get random weapons or abilities that are one time use from pickups spread around the map, like the item box from Mario Kart.

Just imagine them in our heads feels like it's a fun and great thing to have.

1 hour ago, hellodownthere said:

wouldn't you be able to cheese this with zephyr/nova? or would abilities be disabled in this mode

You could cheese it with those frames so it would probaly just be better to disable abilities and do the same thing they did in Lunaro were all frames have the same speed.

I thought of this a long while ago, too.  Conclave really has a lot of potential, but there apparently isn't enough money, or rather, interest from the general community.  Conclave in its current state is a very niche style that has proven to have gone out of popular interest; one example would be Lawbreakers.  There are people that like PvP, but don't like frustrating caffeinated kavat-wall-flipping targets (as seen by PUBG and Fortnite).

• 3 weeks later...

More modes is a good thing to me. Parkour racing, AW racing, Operator combat, gamemodes ripped off from Unreal Tournament (which DE worked on btw).

Regarding what you suggest. I would say it should have all frames having same stats and no passive or active abilities, and the loadout be predetermined (Say.. Paris, Kunai, Glaive).

On 2018-05-04 at 7:22 PM, Talonflight said:

With the way everyone just spams parkour and bullet jump, the floor might as well already be lava.

Damn, you beat me to it. Yeah, "the floor is lava" is exactly how I have in fact in a previous post described the gameplay of Conclave. That's another issue, though.