Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there a weapon that doesn't necessarily kills things?

Vo0dOoJaZzOfFiRe

Question

As you know, warframe likes to kill things rounding up to either "grineer skum", "greedy corpus milk" and "burger king foot lettuce victims (the infested in comedic terms)" but i'm wondering if there are any warframe abilities or weapons such as primaries secondaries and melee's that take enemies out of commission but doesn't necessarily kill them? just incapacitating them without having them ded forever, i would like to know if there was a possibility for that since i like the sound of a pacifististic kind of approach in missions, (insert undertale memes here), if not. Are there at least any weapons that at least kind of kill them or something, thank you for reading, i await your heart wholly response... Or not. I'm not forcing you or anything... or am i?

Too many quotes, i can't remember them all.

12 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Vo0dOoJaZzOfFiRe said:

As you know, warframe likes to kill things rounding up to either "grineer skum", "greedy corpus milk" and "burger king foot lettuce victims (the infested in comedic terms)" but i'm wondering if there are any warframe abilities or weapons such as primaries secondaries and melee's that take enemies out of commission but doesn't necessarily kill them? just incapacitating them without having them ded forever, i would like to know if there was a possibility for that since i like the sound of a pacifististic kind of approach in missions, (insert undertale memes here), if not. Are there at least any weapons that at least kind of kill them or something, thank you for reading, i await your heart wholly response... Or not. I'm not forcing you or anything... or am i?

A weapon that doesn't kill things is no longer a weapon, it would be classified as a tool.

Just now, Skaleek said:

A weapon that doesn't kill things is no longer a weapon, it would be classified as a tool.

a-ah... that's true... you got me there, however a weapon doesn't necessarily kill something, the definition of a weapon is a design used for causing harm and damage of any type on something or someone, it could also mean gaining an advantage and defending our-self in a conflict, it doesn't always mean just straight out taking away somethings life, just damage

Frost Avalanche with negative power strength. Amprex with no damage mods just CC.  Ignis can set enemies on fire so they do that panic animation.

Tbh, I've completed a lot of missions without killing a single enemy...as long as the mission was Spy, Rescue, Capture...anything that doesn't involve having to kill waves of enemies.  Any invisible frame and Limbo pretty much do the trick.  Even Loki's Radial Disarm can be more than enough.  Lots of creative options with many frames.

7 minutes ago, Nighttide77 said:

Frost Avalanche with negative power strength. Amprex with no damage mods just CC.  Ignis can set enemies on fire so they do that panic animation.

Tbh, I've completed a lot of missions without killing a single enemy...as long as the mission was Spy, Rescue, Capture...anything that doesn't involve having to kill waves of enemies.  Any invisible frame and Limbo pretty much do the trick.  Even Loki's Radial Disarm can be more than enough.  Lots of creative options with many frames.

Gotta do some emphasis on Limbo there
Kek

1 hour ago, Vo0dOoJaZzOfFiRe said:

You're gonna really cut down on mission types. Extermination and Defense are right out. Rescue might work. Survival will be difficult. I can't imagine you'd get far in Defection without killing things.

1 hour ago, NullSaint said:

You're gonna really cut down on mission types. Extermination and Defense are right out. Rescue might work. Survival will be difficult. I can't imagine you'd get far in Defection without killing things.

i mean, i thought i'd like to try it as a challenge, never been done before, more ad revenue am i right?