Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ticky clicking noise since 22.19.0

Tyanya

Hello there

I've just started to notice an added click when navigating menus or even just standing to walking, most actions seem to have a click introduced, sort of glitchy, similar to an early Autechre album. 😊

That's it really, cheers then.

Yeah, I have this as well.. For me it seems to happen after having played Sanctuary Onslaught, but I'm not 100% sure yet. Have to run some more tests. It's almost like the click sound of hovering over menu items or mods etc. is played twice, but one of them is a millisecond slower than the other. I creates some sort of weird crackle pitch. Almost like you're fiddling with the 3,5mm jack while it's plugged into an active speaker. 

Ah right it's not just me then, thought it might a personal soundcard / driver thing, also I thought about posting this in the bug section but I thought it may have been the sound designer peeps trying to use an impulse to add emphasis to our actions and it got out of hand. 😊

3 hours ago, EchoesOfRain said:

Thank God, thought I was going crazy. If it doesn't get fixed soon, I might go crazy anyways though...

Sound alone can make a game nigh unplayable, that's for sure. After grabbing the daily login and sortie rewards, I'm logging off.

For me the "clicking" or "ticking" is isolated to : Countdowns, Menus. Footsteps, sometimes even our of nowhere like my headset has a malfunction. Bought a new one today.. It's a low noice but it becomes very annoying after 1 hour.

Oh, so everyone else is noticing it, too. Good to know I'm not insane. I notice it mostly when navigating the UI on the Orbiter (mods, foundry, arsenal). It's like two clicks per action and another click for mousing over things.