Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So will we have secondaries for Zaws on Venus?

10 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Im ready to build some sweet Secondary Zaw's! Also will we get arcanes for our Primary and Secondary Zaws we create, like we did with Melee Zaws?

The-Dark-Tower-Reload.gif

me too, but don't get your hopes up for revolvers, as those aren't really a Corpus thing (unless they go for a futuristic revolver design, but I have doubts on that). as for Arcanes, I just hope that we get some more useful ones than with the Exodias, there's only like 3 good ones for Melee, and 2 of them were event-limited (and the best one of them was recently nerfed.)

chance to not consume Ammo per shot would be a good one, especially on something fully automatic.

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

me too, but don't get your hopes up for revolvers, as those aren't really a Corpus thing (unless they go for a futuristic revolver design, but I have doubts on that). as for Arcanes, I just hope that we get some more useful ones than with the Exodias, there's only like 3 good ones for Melee, and 2 of them were event-limited (and the best one of them was recently nerfed.)

chance to not consume Ammo per shot would be a good one, especially on something fully automatic.

A chance for a automatic head shot would be fun as well. 

It would be really fun to custom make a gun... as of now, there are literally no guns that fit my taste completely. I'm not talking aesthetically, there are some beautiful guns, but the function doesn't feel right on any of the guns I have tried so far. Making myself the perfect gun would be amazing...

I'd like new custom  weaponry to be expanded upon when it comes to stats.  New parts that have innate elemental effects would be really cool, or so I think. For example, making a weapon deal innate combo element types or simply the basic elements. In this case, more variety leads to more incentive for me to acquire materials and make weapons. I also don't think it should be restricted to guns in the new area. Tech melees would be a welcome addition. To go even further, a custom carrier would be pretty wild.