The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General wellbeing....

This goes out to all the Tenno, New and old, young or crabby...

Some of you just need a hug.  A great big hug.

I hear about how people quit playing because there is no New content...  Why?  Materialistic by nature?  Narcissistic?  Lack of inner drive?

Its ok...  We have all been there at once in our brief freedom from the Second Dream.  We got hugs for you.

We all need breaks from the grind, and play some of the other great games other developers have made.  But if you have any love for this game that you enjoyed, why stop playing altogether?  I don't get it.  I hear so often about these "vets" (PTSD from Warframe... Really?) leaving, rage quiting because they ran out of content...  Hogwarts. There is plenty to do.  

But I do understand the grind puts scars on your palms from keyboard, mouse, and controller rash.  Here...  Have a hug.

WE ALL NEED HUGS.

I say we have a second instance of warframe aside from the main game. Call it buttframe Warframe Beta Edition. Release the "content" on it while it is being worked on by DE. Let people play the unfinished, buggy content. Then if they complain, ban them. 

We need a hug emote. In fact I think one already exists, but is a variant of the handshake emote which should be decoupled from it.

As for the underlying subject:

Some stopped playing because, like the Stalker (even though Stalker's of a class like the Dax - guardians of the Orokin), they hated themselves and couldn't bear the truth, thus going mad (aka quitting, if not trying to keep away from the Operator-side of life; in my opinion, the least one can do is keep their hood on, and if they so wish, mute them). Others simply phased themselves out, and would likely return despite claiming otherwise.

Back to the overlaying subject:

That said, it raises an interesting question: what happens when a Tenno has their Warframe give them a hug - especially if the Warframe is of the opposite gender? Would the Warframe involuntarily develop a motherly/fatherly attitude to their Tenno - going so far as to make them breakfast every morning when the Tenno's not commanding them? Or would the Warframe go to and carry the Tenno when they try to walk on their own (which would be interesting)?

These questions need answers. 

29 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Yeah, I'm getting a condescending vibe from this post. It's either my cynicism or realism.

Agreed, you know what the OP would probably recommend to stop us feeling so cynical?

A hug. I bet you a hug will stop us feeling this way.

*shudders*

7 hours ago, (XB1)PyreneDream said:

This goes out to all the Tenno, New and old, young or crabby...

Some of you just need a hug.  A great big hug.

I hear about how people quit playing because there is no New content...  Why?  Materialistic by nature?  Narcissistic?  Lack of inner drive?

Its ok...  We have all been there at once in our brief freedom from the Second Dream.  We got hugs for you.

We all need breaks from the grind, and play some of the other great games other developers have made.  But if you have any love for this game that you enjoyed, why stop playing altogether?  I don't get it.  I hear so often about these "vets" (PTSD from Warframe... Really?) leaving, rage quiting because they ran out of content...  Hogwarts. There is plenty to do.  

But I do understand the grind puts scars on your palms from keyboard, mouse, and controller rash.  Here...  Have a hug.

WE ALL NEED HUGS.

Please don't be so passive aggressive. I'm getting vomits.