Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oof

JackAfrica

9 hours ago, Nottezio said:

What's the purpose of life? 

ultimately, there is no point to life in the grand scheme of the universe. out there an ancient star has reached the end of its lifespan and has detonated, taking its solar system with it. two galaxies that had just recently collided with each other a thousand years ago were just consumed by a super-massive black hole. everyday this universe keeps expanding farther and farther out into the yawning void of space, a place so black and infinite that you’ll probably go insane trying to comprehend it. And eventually, if you believe in the theories, that brings us closer and closer to the heat death of the universe and maybe the end of existence itself

meanwhile on earth someone figured out that potato chips on a hotdog makes for a great snack when grinding in Warframe

Hello I am not a child of child but I’m sorry I don’t want you in the way of all my data I have not heard of the other day because of my data that you need me and my life I have a good night I have to my dad to my best to my wife for a good time of life I don’t want you going out to my bed because I’m going out of all my new stuff I have a good time to my best country and I don’t have a good time to my life I need you - AUTOTYPE TO THE MAX

But not everything can be discussed.

Some things are protected by the Official Secrets Act and if you try to discuss them, men in black helicopters (or black SUVs) will come to your house and take you and your family away to a secret government facility, where you will never see the light of day again... :shocked:

1 hour ago, MesaVandal said:

[DISCUSSING INTENSIFIES]

I'm so bored farming my last few basic Warframes, you guys.

Then don’t. Problem solved! Farm for weapons instead (cough or buy plat cough)!

Edited by JackAfrica

1 hour ago, FlusteredFerret said:

But not everything can be discussed.

Some things are protected by the Official Secrets Act and if you try to discuss them, men in black helicopters (or black SUVs) will come to your house and take you and your family away to a secret government facility, where you will never see the light of day again... :shocked:

Why though? We all need a scientific explanation!

(Inhales deeply)

Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.