Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

press F to pay respects, I lost the Lato Vandal receiver.

(PSN)robotwars7

after finally getting a decent squad in Elite Onslaught  to combat the ridiculous speed at which the Efficiency gauge drops, and beating Zone 4, I got the Lato Vandal Receiver. ten seconds later.. my game crashed.

DE dun goofed with this game mode: efficiency drops too fast, there aren't enough enemies and all the other rewards are trash. I said as much in a feedback post just the other day. this mode needs looking at ASAP.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

how the hell'd you get to zone 8? by the time I reach Zone 7 I'm at 10% efficiency..

Solo is very hard to get to zone 8,tileset and spawn point affect it greatly. I would recommend going in pugs, or at least in a duo, from my experience, 2 efficient killers are enough to get to zone 8 safely. 

26 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

Solo is very hard to get to zone 8,tileset and spawn point affect it greatly. I would recommend going in pugs, or at least in a duo, from my experience, 2 efficient killers are enough to get to zone 8 safely. 

getting to zone 8 is one thing, but you gotta complete it for the reward. me and my clannie are both good killers, but that efficiency is just way too much. It seems no matter how much meta we pile on, we can't reach Zone 8, and we have to go even longer. PUGs are too risky, newbies can affect performance (not that it's their fault of course).

7 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

getting to zone 8 is one thing, but you gotta complete it for the reward. me and my clannie are both good killers, but that efficiency is just way too much. It seems no matter how much meta we pile on, we can't reach Zone 8, and we have to go even longer. PUGs are too risky, newbies can affect performance (not that it's their fault of course).

I forgot, it is most likely bugged on consoles now. There have been more complains about this on our Discord as well, it doesn't do that on PC. 

2 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

I forgot, it is most likely bugged on consoles now. There have been more complains about this on our Discord as well, it doesn't do that on PC. 

wait, are you telling me that efficiency is the result of a bug? for certain?

edit: I just want to totally rule out the possibility of needing to git gud.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I can't say for certain since I don't own a consoles, but from the feedback that I`ve seen, it acts differently than it does on PC.  They might have left the old drain multiplier in by mistake, the one that goes up to x12 or something instead of being capped at x6 like we have. 

Edited by aligatorno

5 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

edit: I just want to totally rule out the possibility of needing to git gud.

Trust me you likely don't need to get gud.  It's is bugged as hell.  I've played twice now - my first experience I made a thread about. Efficiency tanks or no damn reason.  Second time, just today, I played in a squad of nuke frames and despite enemies having no chance to exist longer than 1 second, our efficiency still went to 0 faster than they would spawn... 

If a squad of MR25s can't make it... well... I'm not going to point the finger at the 4 guys who know the game inside out... it's just rigged or "bugged" as some others would call it.  

We were going for zone 8.  Both times I've played failing 10 seconds before getting there... no human can keep up with this.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

Just now, aligatorno said:

I can't say for certain since I don't own a consoles, but from the feedback that I`ve seen, it acts differently than it does on PC. 

aha! well that's all I need. in the back of my mind I thought "maybe it's me, maybe I can do better", but there's no winning a game that's rigged against you, and we've been one shotting level 60s with no avail..

1 minute ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

Trust me you likely don't need to get gud.  S#&$ is bugged as hell.  I've played twice now - my first experience I made a thread about. Efficiency tanks or no damn reason.  Second time, just today, I played in a squad of nuke frames and despite enemies having no chance to exist longer than 1 second, our efficiency still went to 0 faster than they would spawn... 

exactly the same as me then. just glad to know it's not only me, I'm gonna continue to raise hell on the onslaught issues at every possible turn and I suggest you do the same, if we all keep telling DE how broken Efficiency is, we might see some action.

1 minute ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

aha! well that's all I need. in the back of my mind I thought "maybe it's me, maybe I can do better", but there's no winning a game that's rigged against you, and we've been one shotting level 60s with no avail..

exactly the same as me then. just glad to know it's not only me, I'm gonna continue to raise hell on the onslaught issues at every possible turn and I suggest you do the same, if we all keep telling DE how broken Efficiency is, we might see some action.

This mode is more about tileset and spawn points than it is about skill honestly. If you are lucky, you`ll keep the efficiency maxed, otherwise, you can get screwed pretty badly,the Kuva Fortress one being the worst offender, enemies love to stay in far away rooms and stare at walls. 

At this point, the only thing that I can see happening  here is they forgetting to turn the efficiency drain cap back to x6 like it was at the beginning. During a second revision because enemy levels were broken and allowed us to go much further than expected, they fixed the levels and added a drain that capped at x12 or at x14, I can't remember exactly how high it was. It was so bad that not even teams could finish 8 zones, which is exactly what you console folks are suffering right now, so this can be the only culprit that I can think of.