Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.0

[DE]Megan

And when I think I wasted an Eidolon lens on banshee, thanks DE for making banshee absolutely useless (oh maybe sonar build is good for h-index but that's all). i mean why would anyone have a quick way of farming focus right? let em grind for weeks to get basically nothing in return. Banshee from the best dps in the game straight into the garbage. Why not make it that the 4th ability take 500 energy instead? while you're at it.

I can't say this for everyone but umm actually I play on the PC but I stared on PS4 and I use a controller on the PC because I like it more then the keyboard and mouse but the new virtual cursor with the controller is making me very upset because I don't like the mouse aspect of the game. Now I don't like it but there are people that like it I think so if you could add an option to disable it I'd appreciate it.

I actually like the Sayrin changes alot, but there is one thing that is making Sayring less effective... i can not cast spore multiple times on different groups of enemies anymore. Before, i could cast spores on different groups of enemies which got infected and i was able to cover a larger amount of enemies. But if i try that now, i will destroy the spores i casted before. Also i have the feeling that the spores are not spreading as effectively as before because i can not recast the ability like i want, since i basically reset all the spores at once when i cast them again. 

I would love a change for the spore button push, to detonate the spores when i hold the casting key. But when i just tap it, to just recast spores on another target too. That would be magnificent. Please make that happen. 

2 minutes ago, Potatopeeler23 said:

Was there a stealth nerf to energy in some way?  I am not able to keep my Energy up with my Resonating Quake build anymore.  I haven't changed a thing with the build and it was working great yesterday but after patch it is completely useless now.

not stealth:

Fixed Banshee’s Resoquake only consuming 25 Energy when it is supposed to use 100 (on Clients, it would require having at least 100 Energy, but wouldn't use it).

so yeah, just nerfed to the ground. bye-bye bahshee 🙂

I am not one to usually do this things, but you know, you can mess with builds, gears, frames, pets, mods...but u CAN´T mess with my fashionframe!!! the Ki'Teer seekhara is completely bugged in placing, sometimes floating behind the frame, sometimes sticking deep into the shoulders, and its color is not bound to warframe energy any more, staying as light blue.

please, go straight for this fix, its messing directly with the endgame! i will sure appreciate it, and so does my audience.

6 minutes ago, Potatopeeler23 said:

Was there a stealth nerf to energy in some way?  I am not able to keep my Energy up with my Resonating Quake build anymore.  I haven't changed a thing with the build and it was working great yesterday but after patch it is completely useless now.

They "fixed" her by making her cast drain 100 energy instead of 25. Because why not, let's make her completely useless.

Wasted 3 formas and an eidolon lens on her.

1 minute ago, Stellatarum said:

not stealth:

Fixed Banshee’s Resoquake only consuming 25 Energy when it is supposed to use 100 (on Clients, it would require having at least 100 Energy, but wouldn't use it).

so yeah, just nerfed to the ground. bye-bye bahshee 🙂

RIP.........

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Djinn - Reawaken - Upon death, automatically revives itself after 90 seconds.

something that SHOULD have been regen...with a lower respawn (say a max of 45 seconds with maxed prime regen) as rank increases.

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

Now I can understand walls blocking attacks, although it doesn't help with spawns inside stuff, I can even understand large items on the maps blocking stuff but I really can not understand how an item I can swing my stave over is able to block my attack.... I was on earth and I couldn't 'kill' the enemy because he was the other side of a 'vent' that came up to about my knees... I could swing my weapon over him.   Even some height differences on the maps seemed to be causing issues. 

Combine all this with the high pace of the game while making it so EVERYTHING can block an attack just makes melee frustrating because we now have to run around every little thing on a map chasing the headless chicken AI of the enemies... I doubt I'm alone in not wanting to have to run around a small item just to melee something the other side of it.  It's not like we have a quick switch back to a pistol/rifle either because the change over time is enough to get us killed on higher levels.

IMO there needs to be compromise, I know you want to stop spin to win (I don't like it either) but you've take a sledge hammer to a sheet of glass in the hope of fixing spin to win when you need to be more surgical and think about the 'flow' of melee play.  You either need to not have everything block melee attacks during a mission or just make it so there's a reduced range to the 'punch through' on environment when using melee. 

I was very afraid of that as well. Unfortunately, the outcry of vocal 'haters' is likely to be one of factors, when this change was implemented. I can understand wanting to address AFK'ers who all they do is swing into a wall and get all the kills (and there surely are better ways.. AFK triggers for one) - but Warframe has a very specific flow and pace - mind you, the very reason I got to enjoy the game - as it's not your bog-standard 3rd person shooter - it gave me melee that's functional and great. To think that these are only pre-updates, and more is coming, and these changes make that flow even worse, unfortunately... As I said, it kept me rather unmotivated to even play the game since they announced these changes. It completelly tosses current fun melee out of the window, making it into something, that simply won't work in the present flow of the game.

And, most people who liked these changes were those, who failed to grasp how loss of scaleability, and other synergies, that currently worked well for melee - simply by not playing melee enough or downright hating, since it was something they didn't enjoy, but they saw how 'strong' it is. (I seriously don't get the nowadays 'nerf everything' mentality among the playerbase, in about every-game possible). I honestly dread the day these melee changes make it to the game fully, as I fear that'll be also the day of my true enjoyment of the game will be simply gone. It's one thing to slightly alter the rules, that I can move on past, but when something potentially changes to the point, when core-ability of my fun is "ruined", I just can't, despite of really liking DE's work for most part. There's no point in playing if I no longer have fun. Games = for fun - again, something a lot of folks like to forget often. And the silence on these changes is not helpful with my confidence. I want to be able to enjoy the game, and continue praising the work they do - but honestly, for that to happen, they just need not fix what's not broken. And that's precisely what's happening for most part, with the melee rework. Other parties, that liked the rework were those, who want Warframe to feel like 'this and that game' - basically, wanting to change the flow of Warframe - just why not play that other game, and let us, others, enjoy the unique flow and pace Warframe has.
And the last, and imo the worst sort of people, who went in and commented on the dev-workshop were people going like 'hahaha, spin2win nerfed', failing to add anything constructive or helpful, and simply enjoying the unhapiness of other players. Seriously, people?

• Can u please increased Operators Void Blast range from 4m to 10m?
  • And hide in Captura mod Right side all settings when we start Play, that can make clear animation.
  • Also in Captura mod will be good that we can directly saved animation on our HDD which we can later export to Sony Vegas, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator etc. :smile:

11 minutes ago, Potatopeeler23 said:

god damn like two comments above you mentioned the problem LEARN TO READ

There's a weird but on corpus/grineer tilets in easy onslaught, when you switch to your operator he moves extremely slowly, as if you have cold proc, even if you dont. It doesn't seem to happen on infested tilesets for some reason, but its extremely annoying in corpus/grineer ones, if you need to restore energy and such.

2 minutes ago, x2yt said:

@a_fish.Quake Banshee > easy onslaught >  8 waves > ~ 25k-35k focus with regular lense. Not sure how that is small, basically capped out my daily focus cap in few hours just grinding for Khora BP>

Well Quake banshee is now gone now that they multiplied the base cost by 4 . . . . . cause apparently the augment was supposed to be doing that though it never mentions that in the mod at all . . . . . fun how they do that right?

2 minutes ago, x2yt said:

@a_fish.Quake Banshee > easy onslaught >  8 waves > ~ 25k-35k focus with regular lense. Not sure how that is small, basically capped out my daily focus cap in few hours just grinding for Khora BP>

Yeah well that's not possible anymore hence my rage about this completely unnecessary "fix" that nobody asked for.

Fishing issue!

Just downloaded the update. Went to the plains, pulled out spear, but the alt gear wheel for other spears and bait does not work.

Tried going straight to plains and running through Cetus. 3 tries, cannot access bait. Missed night-time fishing 😕

Got efficiency/str/range build, literally just finished onslaught with quake banshee, 22k focus. After fix its simply less spammable, and gotta use operator bit more often, but its def not entirely broken. Yet. 

Exodia Contagion’s Infested grenade 30 meter damage multiplier now also takes into account your combo multiplier.

but what about a way to make it NOT useless? Consistently getting <1k damage....on crits. AFTER 30 meters

BOOOOOOOOOO....yes its an ult...but a CRAPPY ult....at least make it 50 energy

Archived