Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.0

[DE]Megan

4 часа назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Fixed smoke trail behind rocket to persist for life of projectile (trail was disappearing after 8s of flight time, making it very hard to see the rocket).

Can we have it unlinked from projectile completely?   Like....Each "cloud" of smoke to have its own lifespan. 

Because now smoke disappears with rocket explosion... I would prefer it to remain for a while.  Would be nice if it used new particle system and were affected by movement and other things.

normally i dont reply to these topics because your team at DE does a good job with most updates, however this coming from a person that plays saryn primarily: she is not in a good spot with the new changes, most of the issues are due to the changes to her Spores.

IE being unable to recast it multiple times while moving around the battlefield, if you must make it a skill where it can be detonated, at least make it a press & hold to detonate and press to cast as many times as we need, as there really is just too little time to really allow spores to infect enemies before most are killed by say a ember or banshee. 

or even revert the changes to her spores to where you just can cast as many times as you desire but allow a Augment mod to add the ability to detonate with a held keypress.

1 hour ago, Blackplaga said:

Well you see the problem with that is I have none of those three mods so getting to the point where I do have them is now a problem.  Or i can PTW and buy them from someone =-D oh wait im poor

Zenurik is not a mod. Gaining platinum to purchase mods also does not require the spending of real money. 

Energy pads are also not a mod and they're extremely easy to get.

two notes about melee after this update

1 it seems to be very wonky about the hit detection, its not hitting enemies if you attack them as a group, it will just flat out miss enemies that should be in your range if something else right next to them

2 all melee finishers on all weapons are using the nikana animations

as a person who loves melee and has loved it since u13 I do hope these get fixed soon

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed smoke trail behind rocket to persist for life of projectile (trail was disappearing after 8s of flight time, making it very hard to see the rocket).

Wonderfull.

Am i only one who see a problem here? Its like

One second

Two seconds.

Three seconds.

Four seconds.

Five seconds.

Six seconds.

Seven seconds.

Maybe, just maybe this dumb rocket must just stop targeting after some time. Not this. A long long before 8s. And you will not need this long time life of projectile?

The Operator screen now displays a new opening UI! Switch between Equipment, Focus, and Appearance. 

sweet but when are we getting A,B,C loadouts for operators fashion frame is endgame. Let me experiment more with my operator fashion please i own all the outfits but i don't want to ruin and never be able to remake my operator I'm comfortable with to see how a different look would work. Evrythign from arcwings,weaponms,frames and sentinals to even kubrows  have it why cant the operator?!!?!???

Fixed Vazarin’s Mending Soul (at max rank) applying more instant revives after Transferring in and out of Operator mode.

Wait, this used to be a feature before The War Within.

I miss being able to recharge/stock up extras before the big rework.

I never thought this was a huge game-breaking thing, so I was wondering why it needed to be "fixed"?

I get that the ability to transfer into and out of Operator non-stop would make that impractical, but there could still be a timer or something to make it more useful in the long term.

Also the ability to revive everyone with the pulses was awesome and I miss that part of Vazarin too.

Hi not sure if this is how i voice my opinion of the change but ill do it here for noe,

im sure some people like the rework of the controller support but im not gonna lie i dont, i feel like it is quite clunky and un intuitive (for me at least).

i really dont mind that its a thing but i want to know, is there any way you will allow us to use this old "Non cursor based" scheme of control because the new one just doesnt feel right to me.

thanks For reading my mini rant

Archived