Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.0

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a 'CLAIM ALL' button to the Foundry that appears when you have more than 1 item ready to Claim.

Aside from this being a blatant and repulsive anti-player addition, it needs to GET THE HELL OFF RIGHT TRIGGER.  Seriously, there is no excuse for making such a dangerous button something that could be triggered by bumping the controller while foundry is open.  This is utterly wrong.  Make it go away.

Fixed using Khora’s Whipclaw on a target causing all enemies affected by Ensnare to be released when the target is killed while ensnared. This one was particularly nasty in practice and made her kit feel weak! 

I have had the Ensnare disappearing on the Juggernaut even before the duration was up. It is most likely caused by Venari attacking it while it was being ensnared.

Opened even more previously locked treasure walls in the Void!

Some route with loot in the void obstacle room is not opened after completing the obstacle run, resulting potential syndicate medallion unobtainable if one is to be spawned in those unopened route.

Exodia Contagion’s Infested grenade 30 meter damage multiplier now also takes into account your combo multiplier

I thought the combo counter multiplier will be nerfed soon to only have damage from heavy attack? If so then this change is useless. Of course unless you guys know that combo counter multiplier only affects heavy attack is totally unfun to us.

That's too many bug fixes and S#&$ to read over for right now. Always happy when i see a list that big though, I hope that fixes a lot of the major issues people have been having.

3 hours ago, -ToH-Eternity said:

Gonna re-build dojo again >.< I'm super exited about the orokin decoration since I always dreamed about the old one which only few old clans have.

Edit: How does Looter was reworked when this looks like nerf? From the range of 17m to 12? :awkward:
 latest?cb=20171008162229

PS. Does we ever be able to spawn like 1000 lvl on simulacrum? It would be so helpful when the mastery rank wasn't related to the cap of enemies.

from the looks of the gif it just does an aoe and pops open all the crates around it.

previously it just shot at things, and if you used the artax like i did that means multiple shots per crate since the damage is so low.

Hey Saryn Toxic Lash ability don't combine with weapon elements sad.is it a bug ?  coz i m using synapse with toxic lash ability dealing corrosive, electricity and toxic separate (I did put stormbringer mod so it gets combines with saryn toxic lash toxic but it didn't)

2 hours ago, LSG501 said:

After playing a little bit with saryn (left feedback in main thread) and trying out the melee 'changes' all I can say is my god, melee is a pain in the rear now and for someone who prefers melee over guns etc it's anything but improvement to my enjoyment. 

Now I can understand walls blocking attacks, although it doesn't help with spawns inside stuff, I can even understand large items on the maps blocking stuff but I really can not understand how an item I can swing my stave over is able to block my attack.... I was on earth and I couldn't 'kill' the enemy because he was the other side of a 'vent' that came up to about my knees... I could swing my weapon over him.   Even some height differences on the maps seemed to be causing issues. 

Combine all this with the high pace of the game while making it so EVERYTHING can block an attack just makes melee frustrating because we now have to run around every little thing on a map chasing the headless chicken AI of the enemies... I doubt I'm alone in not wanting to have to run around a small item just to melee something the other side of it.  It's not like we have a quick switch back to a pistol/rifle either because the change over time is enough to get us killed on higher levels.

IMO there needs to be compromise, I know you want to stop spin to win (I don't like it either) but you've take a sledge hammer to a sheet of glass in the hope of fixing spin to win when you need to be more surgical and think about the 'flow' of melee play.  You either need to not have everything block melee attacks during a mission or just make it so there's a reduced range to the 'punch through' on environment when using melee. 

THe only melee change that came today was the one that prevented you from hitting enemies behind walls, and this is only affects you if you run maximum range polearms, heavy blades and whips. Hitting enemies behind walls was never something that was needed for melee, and I sure as hell never depended on it to play melee. It is a welcome thing but only an extra not a necessity.

I understand the update to the controls, but it did not look good, as I see it. The previous one was better. An exeplo is that although with problems, in the screen of the arsenal, the buttons worked without problems like a kind of shortcut, now they do not work so well, this when they work. If we are going to have a use of the control, to the extent that it is full.

The Good:

• Controller: Now the left joystick is like a mouse.
  • Mods: new mods for Sentinels.

The Bad:

• Mods: new mods for Sentinels but they are for specific Sentinels. They are not universal.
  • Controller: the confirmation button was "fork" now is "square", why?
  • Controller: in Arsenal D-Pad is not working work like before and there is not shortcuts for "fork", "square", "triangle", "circle".
  • Operator: I go at least 5 times a day to work with focus schools, almost 1 time a month to modify operator Equipment or Appearance. Now the UI have a worst usability for me because I don't have instant access to the main screen of Operator screen.
  • Melee and walls: I play ESO in solo mode, this week I was able to get to Zone 8 but not complete it, now I'm only able to get to Zone 6. Look like ESO is only meant to be played in teams. (I play in solo because I have connectivity issues)

It would appear some of the sekhara animations are broken in the Arsenal since the update. They are not displaying properly when selecting different sekharas

The colors of some of them have seemingly broken aswel. The kiteer sekhara is now permanently blue for example, instead of changing with your energy color.

allright. now if only we can get the accuracy stat fixed next.
a mixture of changing it to something that makes since (like radius of spread/meter)
or the fact taht the current system not only makes ZERO since
Did you know. that the supra vandal with heavy caliber has more accuracy than the supra? did you also know that the supra is more accurate than the supra V with HC?
and lets not get started on the decrease still dosnt make since either. miter 100 accuracy drops to 7? 7 is not 45% of 100.

7 minutes ago, DreadWarlock said:

THe only melee change that came today was the one that prevented you from hitting enemies behind walls, and this is only affects you if you run maximum range polearms, heavy blades and whips. Hitting enemies behind walls was never something that was needed for melee, and I sure as hell never depended on it to play melee. It is a welcome thing but only an extra not a necessity. 

did you even bother reading the entire post I made..... or did you just pick out the magic word of 'wall'...

I am not a fan of the new controller cursor. It doesn't feel right, and makes some menus like the arsenal almost unusable with a controller, I had the use the mouse. I did like scrolling with the right thumbstick, but I would really like the option to use the old system. The change to X as the conformation button was a bit confusing, and I wouldnt mind if I wasn't already use to A, I think it would be best to have an option. As a last note, the button color change didn't matter to me, but I know some older people really like the colors as a reminder if they aren't used to the controls, but overall good update.

Well the speed buff is annoying on molt in my singular opinion, I get why it's there I just don't like being thrown off like that when I'm used to aiming and walking at a certain speed. At this moment that's all I'm absolutely sure I hate about the Saryn changes. Also I used a tanky build Saryn (aka fun Saryn, not boring Range 2000% nuke Saryn) so that's why I'm not fuming about alot of these changes, however spores at the moment feel much worse especially now they don't work with molt. All the other changes are good though, she sounds nice too.

Saryn spores can bug in onslaught when you go through a portal while enemy stills have spores which will prevent you from using the ability. Also I find that los on spore i a pretty bad idea considering we can't recast it, and all damage is lost at once. Maybe add a decay or remove los or a mechanic like tap to cast and hold to detonate spore.

Now for melee range change,as was kinda expected there are issues in cramped space, I had to hug enemies to hit them with my polearm zaw (with primed reach)

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Onslaught mission Credits are now rewarded every 2 successful Zones. This eliminates being able to achieve free Credits in the initial spawn room by letting the timer run out.

Do this with Endo too pls. I'm tired of getting Endo every single rotation. Please take us unlucky folk into account </3

Dear devs,

As a user of a controller, I find it difficult and a bit pointless to add the cursor which takes longer to make it go from  point A to point B without a mouse.
I understand that some people might like this update which is why I would prefer to be able to chose between the old controls and the new controls in the controls settings.

Thank you nonetheless for this amazing update and all the new content that you add to this awesome game!

Spoiler

Warframe2575.jpg

Spoiler

Warframe2578.jpg

channeling of targis prime armour is broken, not sure if  anyone has this problem, with any other armour  (apoligize for the shinyness....excal proto skin does that )

also, nikana prime placement bugs in mid-air and during modding screen 

(quick edit, all armour sets i have glitch out, with channeling affects being broken somewhat)

Archived