Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The bane of Shell Shock farming/trading

Sawbuzz1

Question

I am currently triggered. 2 weeks of constant farming for Shell Shock resulted in nothing. I began trading, seeing as I'm broke with only 20p ended up with nothing. No matter how many corrupted or nightmare mods I offer, I can't seem to get their attention. 

I need a way to get Shell Shock through farming, any tips? If not. I would appreciate a depressing pity gift of Shell Shock for me.

7 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Sawbuzz1 said:

No matter how many corrupted or nightmare mods I offer, I can't seem to get their attention. 

You are offering mods worth 5-10 plat, for a mod worth 70-80 plat. Its like me saying, "Sell me you PC for $10". The offer is totally stupid, so it gets ignored. You are offering something the people with Shell Shock do not need, so of course you have no takers. I would take 80 plat for Shell Shock, I would not take 100 plat worth of mods. I say this as someone with a spare Shell Shock that I am happy to sell, for a sensible offer.

Try selling the mods for platinum. Then offer that plat for Shell Shock. If you cannot find someone, wait for Baro - he has it sometimes.

Edited by krc473

Spend real money on plat. Works for most, then check the warframe market for the going rate and type WTB Shell Shock for 80p.

Or grind relics and try to farm what is currently saught after in the market and sell as much as you can to others. 

Key is to not ask top prices but undercut to attract buyers.

If u dont have, get a account at wf.market to set your own offers, second you could try to farm it, or like others already said, farm pl.

Vault runs are a good way to get pl, or if u could, go eso and hope for some lucky drop.

Sydicates like already said, are also a good way, but slower and need more work as vaultruns.

The most relic stuff wont spend much pl, but if u get some stuff to turn into ducates, baro may could trade in for some worth stuff.

Also you dont have to be the cheapest nor the priciest at the market, set a offer at the top 5 and may adjust after a day or two.