The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Timer issues since 22.20.9.1 [Fixed]

Invisibleaxeman

Title says it all.  Tried twice, each time I used an air support charge to halt countdown, mission failed immediately  Not sure if using the charge or just opening the door triggered it.

Edit: Can confirm not related to air support charge, counter is at 0 the instant I enter the prison area.

Edited by Invisibleaxeman

Shortly after entering mission area *Bounty Failed* 

I did manage to kill all the grineer in the area of a capture the camp and got an insta win out of it 😄 but that's it everything else fails!

Hi All!

After the latest hotfix (I guess Hotfix 22.20.9.1), in today's sorties second mission, which is a rescue mission, as soon as entering the holding area, the mission failed by Lotus saying "Let the hostage die".

I haven't tried anyother rescue mission but tried "the" mission three times and failed every time. Mission location is Pacific (Earth).

Thank you in advance

I can confirm that regular misson on Pacific/Earth runs without a problem. I guess it's only related to sortie.

Could someone confirm whether there is also problem with sortie's interception and spy missions?

Edited by JrGrendel

We started doing our sortie and the second mission is a rescue,lotus says that the enemies are on high alert and they will start the timer as soon as we get to the holding area,but ofc we know that its the usual 30 second thing or 60 whatever so we enter the holding area and as soon as we enter the timer starts and ends right away,its amazingly fast so as soon as we enter the holding area thehostage dies.We made 3 tries and same thing happend in all of them and this bug started right after the hotfix that just happend. PLEASE HELP!

4 minutes ago, JrGrendel said:

I can confirm that regular misson on Pacific/Earth runs without a problem. I guess it's only related to sortie.

Could someone confirm whether there is also problem with sortie's interception and spy missions?

The interception part worked as it always had, cant test the spy mission given the derp of rescue.

3 minutes ago, Fluffdadmoonbear said:

Does it work fine when the timer starts? Because if you do a rescue and the wardens don't start the timer it wouldn't matter

How silly of me 🙂 I'll try and update my message

Update: As you suggested after wardens detected me, timer goes very fast and mission failed.

Edited by JrGrendel

Currently trying to run the 'Rescue the Contractor' mission from the 'A man of few words' quest and when we enter the rescue room the timer instantly drops from 1 minute down to 0 and we fail the mission. We cant progress further in the quest because of this

Yeah, accidentally posted in the feedback section, but to clarify a few members of my clan checked this over. Timers in general are busted. Mobile Defense finishes instantly as well for example.

Edited by TemetNosce