Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Issues (June 9)

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Psykiik said:

OMG i went to hydron 10 waves and lvled trinity prime from 0 to 22 and then went back to ship but she is  back to Unranked ..same with melee and secondary weapon 

Best off to sit tight til DE fixes or you'll only get more mad bud, they are working to resolve the issue as we speak

Just lost a Riven and an Anasa during my 2 runs to complete sortie 3. Game just says could not update account after extraction, my 2nd run was particularly infuriating since it not only gave me no sortie rewards but it also crossed out my sortie 3 as completed. Even the Rewards pool shows I did not get anything !

my question is that is there by chance that the new obstacle course rooms server based, because if so then when you guys do server stuff it kinda bugs them out to where when u want to access them they are just completely unloadable and cause a message to show up stating that its loading but clearly its not, Hard crashes the game, looses connection to host apparently, and to the actual games servers. this might be a tad bit of a problem...

Just putting that out there so you guys are aware.

18 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are seeing connection drop off in game - we are looking into it! Sit tight!

3:27 p.m ET update:

Things briefly recovered but a drop-off is affecting some login/connectivity. We are working on keeping things up!

Is this resolved? It appeared to be fixed, however currently I am unable to access my own dojo and I cannot receive invitations for trading. Maroo's bazar also has a lock on it so I cannot access that location for trading either. Please update ASAP

4 minutes ago, RazzelUK said:

im still unable to login 😕

That sucks 😞 I can log in like some people but still experiencing server lag at times mostly when in my Orbiter. Fingers crossed that this will all be fixed for everyone soon 

Lost my Reactor Blueprint because of the server issues. Sent in a ticket and was told that there weren't any "corroborating records" to restore my Blueprint to me. I guess a thread full of people saying that they ran into the same problem isn't enough evidence. 🤷‍♂️