Zeth's Workshop

Greetings Tenno!

I'm Zetheros, a 3d artist, here to improve my materials and texturing skills. My day job is working for a small, but talented, indie company on medieval, interchangeable and layered character armour assets, as well as creatures and environment props. https://www.artstation.com/zetheros

Currently working on an orokin-themed Excal.

FcM1yyF.pngFAS1qHH.png&key=524d30673e8c99a648345780

Edited by zetheros1

Looks interesting, however at this time I don't believe DE are accepting any warframe skins through tennogen that change the base model of frames body (adding skirt and other pieces to Excalibur etc.), completely new alt helms are fine.

@NovusNova Yeahh, I read the tennogen rules on steam, and for some reason I thought that the deluxe skins were tennogen, and that DE didn't update the rules to include body geometry changes, so I figured I could make one too...

Well, I'll prioritize the helmet first, submit that, and finish the rest as fan art. I know Excal already has an insane amount of tennogen, so I might do inaros/wukong/nidus next. I'd also like to do Volt, since I'm currently 'maining' him lol

The base helmet mesh already looks dope. If it has ungodly amounts of bling, might just become the first Tennogen to spend on ... hopefully XD.

Sad that DE won't accept "Deluxe skins"

On 2018-06-11 at 3:48 AM, zetheros1 said:

@NovusNova Yeahh, I read the tennogen rules on steam, and for some reason I thought that the deluxe skins were tennogen, and that DE didn't update the rules to include body geometry changes, so I figured I could make one too...

Well, I'll prioritize the helmet first, submit that, and finish the rest as fan art. I know Excal already has an insane amount of tennogen, so I might do inaros/wukong/nidus next. I'd also like to do Volt, since I'm currently 'maining' him lol

If you're really invested in making this skin though, I imagine it could be very easily adapted to Frost's geometry, who actually has the skirt to fit.

I like this, but DE does not currently accept modified Warframe body meshes last I read unless you find yourself hired to do it as a Deluxe skin - which many Tennogen artists have been based on what I know. You'll have to find the most visually compatible Warframe that fits with your design - Harrow, Frost, or (in a sense) Hydroid have tasset parts that could work with the concept, but if you want to go for a knight type frame instead of a king, then experimenting with Chroma or Rhino may be more in your preferred direction.

Otherwise, you can try and make a Syandana that would fit a king, and them have it as just a helmet which has a medieval Athurian-style crown pattern embedded in it's design for Excalibur.

Almost done with work so I can spend a few hours on this... I'm planning on scrapping the idea, and working within the parameters of the Excalibur base mesh. Excalibur still needs a knight-based skin (Excalibur with no knight skin? Nani?!)  I think I can make something work!

Edited by zetheros1

On June 10, 2018 at 10:37 PM, zetheros1 said:

Greetings Tenno!

I'm Zetheros, a 3d modeler, here to improve my craft. I work for Bare Mettle Entertainment on medieval, interchangeable and layered character armour assets, as well as creatures and environment props. I've made plate armour IRL, and have been studying plate armour since I was 16. Currently I'm in Leeds, visiting the Royal Armouries. https://www.artstation.com/zetheros

I've really enjoyed playing Warframe for the past several months, hyped for The Sacrifice and Venus open world - and would love to contribute towards the true endgame of Warframe; Fashionframe!

Here's a messy WIP of a true Knight-frame for Excalibur. I hope to keep this thread updated with my progress.

ZBqEAMr.png

meSl2VV.png

Is it just me or does this look slightly remiscient of Crota/Oryx/Hive Knight from Destiny. Especially the helmet and shoulder pads.

I like this a lot 

I dunno, I feel like throwing money at this game again...

If this makes it in anyway.

Edited by Guest

On 2018-06-15 at 6:04 AM, zetheros1 said:

Thanks. Just completed the new quest... Oh My God. DE I'm throwing you more money soon.Time to make things work with it....

what if for example like in my old art: warframe_excal_deluxe_v2_by_vladaking-dc