The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Frustration

cookieknife

Well, to me it seems the Titania revisit was a lot more minor than I wanted. I wanted her casting animations to have a look at, because their slow duration gets her killed. And the usefulness of her buffs from her second ability. Seems like they’re just buffing her best ability and leaving her first two in the dark.

i feel like the razor butterflies should also have stats we can see and mod for, and they should be more noticeable and there should be more.

Edited by cookieknife

5 minutes ago, Oreades said:

The upcoming changes to her Exalted aren't the revisit they are just a "decisions needed to be made" situation because the changes to Exalted weapons are coming. 

Well of course but they said on dev stream that Titania, Vauban, and Wukong were receiving revisits. It’s super disappointing to see that that’s all they meant , a quick tweak the others are getting too

9 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

Well of course but they said on dev stream that Titania, Vauban, and Wukong were receiving revisits. It’s super disappointing to see that that’s all they meant , a quick tweak the others are getting too

Is this all that is happening or did you just quote @Oreades without reading what they wrote?

Just now, cookieknife said:

What says that is all they meant? The exalted changes are coming this week so Titania's had to get wrapped in as well, better than leaving it out until a full revisit comes along.

this post confuses me. when playing Titania, you should be in flight mode like 90% of the mission time. when you are in flight mode, you are a lot smaller, and it is actually harder for enemies to hit you, unless you are talking about enemies will homing abilities (some of the Grinee high tier units have homing missiles). and her first ability speed up all of her animations, and that includes her casting speed, and you can buff yourself 4 times with your first ability, which makes her move super fast. Titania is my go-to frame when it comes to PoE bounty farming, and it is very rare for me not to be the top damage dealer in the team. unless there is a Mirage holding a Optic with 5 fomas on it.  

13 hours ago, TheMandarin said:

this post confuses me. when playing Titania, you should be in flight mode like 90% of the mission time. when you are in flight mode, you are a lot smaller, and it is actually harder for enemies to hit you, unless you are talking about enemies will homing abilities (some of the Grinee high tier units have homing missiles). and her first ability speed up all of her animations, and that includes her casting speed, and you can buff yourself 4 times with your first ability, which makes her move super fast. Titania is my go-to frame when it comes to PoE bounty farming, and it is very rare for me not to be the top damage dealer in the team. unless there is a Mirage holding a Optic with 5 fomas on it.  

Yes IMO she really is fine. There really is no need for a complete overhaul. Her 1 is actually a decent spammable CC ability. Maybe her 2 and 3 could use some help which are a bit pointless when this game is all about spawn killing now but there are a lot of frames that have 2-3 bad abilities and still being accepted as an A grade frame. I think one of those 2 abilities can become something like Mesa’s shtter shield.

She just need some minor buffs so that new players can build her a bit more easily without the need of expensive mods. Prime Flow, Prime Continuity, myb Energize r3 and so on. She really is an expensive frame to fully build let alone the quest to get her is also very frustrating as far as I remember. Reduce her energy costs a bit, increase her base flight speed so she can at least follow around the squad while in wing mode and lots of other qol changes and fix her clunky manueverability and interactions with new features such as you can now enter operator mode while in wing mode and such. 

Edited by (PS4)johnsoigne