The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[PC] Update 23: General Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Just now, NeonObsidian said:

having an issue with the pyrana prime when you fully unload your mag instead of reloading it makes you switch to your primary.

Just finished an excavation mission where this was happening to me. It was extra annoying because it would make me drop the battery I was holding to switch to my primary. I was really having fun with it until that started happening.

"icon error / bug"

when going to inventory / sell / weapons - Orthos and Orthos Prime icons are identical. After mentioning this to my alliance they said that that Nikanas and Nikanas Prime icons are identical too... 

Just letting someone know. Seems like an easy enough fix to me. 

good luck! still getting used to the new layout of everything!

- Mouse's cursor disappear whenever there's a loading screen, god bless you if the match is not found or there's a problem with the connection and you gotta return to the main menu, it becomes impossible to escape the loading screen since you can't click on the prompt to go back to the orbiter...

- Mag's Magnetize augment doesn't works if there's a Gara's wall between her and the magnetic sphere (works however if the wall is low or high enough to let you see the magnetic sphere)

- On Onslaught, if the internet connection stutters and becomes stable, you won't be able to use skills or go spoiler mode.

- In Spanish, selecting neuroptics from inventory to sell aways show up as "NeuróPticas". Same with harpoons ("ArpóN"), carapace ("CaparazóN"), cannon ("CañóN"), Vandal ("VáNdalo"), core ("NúCleo") etc.

🐞Bugs Buggy 1 => Clicking on Operators "Focus Conversion" button locks the UI and the game needs to be force closed

(searching on the forums it got fixed at the beginning of this year, but it seems it's broken again) for me at least.

🐞Tiny Bugs Buggy 2 => Synoid Gammacor leaves trails of the laser after playing a mission for some time.

3 laser beams are visible to the last point where shot until the end of a mission.20180620082358_1.jpg

Edited by ZyX56
added img

Kill dargyn pilot riven challenge is bugged.

• Fixed ‘Kill X Dargyn with a Bow’ Riven Challenge not functioning for Dargyns that spawn pilotless in the Plains.

Was fixed yesterday, and I was hoping this would have fixed the other challenge as well but apparently it didn't.

12 hours ago, NeonObsidian said:

having an issue with the pyrana prime when you fully unload your mag instead of reloading it makes you switch to your primary.

Can confirm.  And if it's the only weapon you brought to the mission, it leaves you as Unarmed instead.

8 minutes ago, Nereidalbel said:

Can confirm.  And if it's the only weapon you brought to the mission, it leaves you as Unarmed instead.

think i found out why my void attack wasnt working when i hit the melee buttion think the healing water setup for your op bugs out i changed to anoter one and it worked fine but still got the cant jump back into my warframe when you are fighting umbra

I've found a weird bug that can happen when you switch between two Exalted Weapon Frames. It seems that the previous Exalted Weapon Mod stats get carried over to the other Exalted Weapon.

I switched Loadouts from Umbra to Mesa, then at the Mission I would roughly deal around 30k to 99k depending in which spot my Regulators hit the enemy and it was able to Crit beyond 100% seeing Orange Crits here and there frequently. It seems to only last for one mission after the switch happened. I repeated the process twice just to confirm it's not erratic or somewhat inconsistent and it all did the same result. I don't know which other Exalted weapons can be affected though as I've only tried to replicate it twice on the Regulators, swapping back from Umbra then Mesa. I hope you fix it soon, the damage is ridiculous that it can one shot the enemies I've faced in a 30 Excavations Run which the enemies were roughly beyond level 100 (including Ancients and their affected friends)

The loot tables for the Cetus Bounties are messed up.

At the time of this bug report the active bounties are rotation B.

The 10-30 bounty offers a Lith V5 relic - that should probably be one of the new relics for Limbo/Pyrana/Destreza (P1 or B3).

20-40 offers Meso Z1 - that one is OK.

30-50 offers Neo N8 - should also be one of the new relics (B5,L1 or V7)

and finally 40-60 is completely f***ed. This bounty offers a Lith V5 instead of an Axi relic. (should be Axi K3,L2 or O3)

TL>DR: only one of 4 bounties that reward relics.

PS: after checking the linked loot tables, it appears that rotation C is also messed up/not updated/not offering the new relics.

19 hours ago, NeonObsidian said:

5 hours ago, moooooski said:

DE if u see my msg i want to report a bug pyrana prime when clip size reaches 0 for ex: 12/250 >0/250 it automatically switches to the primary weapon pls fix this bug and ty ❤️

I can confirm, for leveling purposes we are forced to either passively level them or go in missions 'Pistol Only' to bypass the bug.

ALSO PLEASE FIX THE PERLA SKINS MISSING CUSTOM SOUNDS and cassette placement on some weapons.

vor 40 Minuten schrieb Sersoz:

By pressing the " Focus Conversion " button, my screen freezes for a second and after that, im not able to do anything besides moving my mouse and ALT+F4

same problem here after latest patch

6 hours ago, Avenged-Triton said:

Having an issue with Onslaught where my Max Health is being reduced for no apparent reason, full thread here:

I've had a similar issue with that happening during host migration as well. Going by your build  I would say it has something to do with the new Umbral mods that's causing it as that's the only common point between us. IIRC during the first stage of onslaught I usually have my normal health pool. It's only after going through the portal that my health drops. So it's something related to the connection protocols/thingamajig that's likely causing it.