Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[PC] Update 23: General Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Earlier I was farming in ESO and then after a host migration in zone 6, the next zones started using the wrong maps. Zones 7 and 8 were using the maps that were supposed to be for Zones 1 and 2 so the map cycle restarted itself after the host migration

Hi, I am the Warlord of my clan and I can't promote anybody in the clan to be Warlod, the error is "Insuffiecient permissions to perform requested rank change".

I can't leave the clan since I can't promote anybody to this level.

Hope you can fix this bug,

Thanks

RIVEN MOD CHALLENGE BUG

CHALLENGE: Find 2 caches with an active sentinel present.

BUG 1.

Doesnt activate or appear active when missions starts. (tried different sabotage missions, even lvl 30+. Tried solo and with squad)

BUG 2.

Equipping the mod on any primary weapon seems bugged also. After equipping it, its not equipped after looking at it again. (could be causing problem 1, which means its not really equipped to begin with) I also tried equipping it in different weapons.

BUG 3.

Regardless of bug 1&2, I continue on the mission to find the caches. There was no notification of success after completing the mission.

I have problem like bug 2. Now I have two riven mod that can't be complete. I have Find 3 caches with an active sentinel present 2/3 complete. Also I have find find 2 caches without taking damage 1/2 complete.

Reviving while the rest of the team leaves in Sanctuary Onslaught will cause you to go through host migrations (which is normal), but when you load back in you will be back at the begining before the initial portal to start the onslaught, only you cant go through the portal and the remaining timer and efficiency will continue draining

found some few bugs .... 
1) exit the intro animation to mars relay with the ship will cause the ship to be stuck in the air where I skip the animationthe

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/948455381360702187/AA9CF41635DEA7B5821ECD6F39588D901F256238/

2) kavat get stuck under the "ladder" to the navigation room in the ship, as the pictures show .... you can see the ears sticking out the floor:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/943951428502476253/B62A016E2317DE26A4174115C5491CB89EED323C/

3)The Jordas Golem assassination mission still blinks even i finish the mission long time ago and today as well ... 
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/948455381365471583/DCA2C831BCC6909490D221B31EABD5AC750B3220/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/948455381365471218/8B70230EAD679350AB6999683C260EA7BFC3DE8E/

Pyrana Prime

found another bug,my riven has toxin damage,combine Electricity should be Corrosive,weapon panel properties shows Corrosive=toxin+Electricity.but sometimes(in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught) bullets hit enemy i can see toxin damage.

On 2018-07-13 at 8:10 PM, Corplos said:

Every since the Sacrifice dropped, I can't use the virtual keyboard on my Steam controller to login.  Anyone else?

I second that. Makes it inconvenient to play using steam link.

Also, I don't think anyone has mentioned how finisher animations are all wrong now. When I log in, everything works correctly, but often times when I switch my melee weapon, if I perfom a true finisher afterwards (ie stealth backstab, or attack sleeping target) I use the animations for the nikana regardless of what weapon I use. I'm not the only one with this problem as I've watched a streamer on twitch performing the Nikana finisher animation with a dagger. This is a real let down when you're using a melee weapon that's suppose to have a faster finisher animation but you're stuck performing the Nikana finisher.

ON a mission on Uranus, was transitioning between room tilesets. Many of my squadmates were ahead of me in capture mission, I was following suit when the doors shut on me and would not reopen. Regardless being indicated in green, the automatic door would not open on any side of that room and I was stuck there til mission end.

- Umbra still doesn't get healed appropriately by Vazarin's Protective Dash, causing him to heal ONLY while in operator mode, rather than every other warframe having their heal continue after re-entering transference.

- Also, Vazarin's Protective Dash can still heal (and make invulnerable) all defense objectives.

This has been going on since Sacrifice dropped on PC. Please fix these issues, as they are very game-breaking.

I discovered this while playing the Index: endurance and also when play a survival in the void. It is an Artemis bow/pickup glitch or bug, but what happens is my hands empty as if I was unarmed and locks the animation of my hands to what I was previously holding when attempting to use the bow. This makes me unable to attack as well as switch back to my other equipped weapons, while also making me unable to use my other abilities. Its frustrating because the only way to break the animation lock is that I must be killed. After I am killed it allows me to use my equipped weapons as well as my other abilities. Now about the pickups, thing is energy and ammo pickups will chase me, while making the noise of picking it up repeatedly. Vid of this https://youtu.be/iJdaYW-YAW0 . It also makes my number of pickups ridiculously high in the stats at the end of the missions where it occurs: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_Ms4AK8Bbfr2gmBjNWgzGnM0ayShcQCE . 

Edited by Zahta

Been seeing a pretty game breaky bug since the sacrifice update hit the one. dojo and a handful of other nodes can not be visited. ill be on my ship waiting for the area to load and itll just kinda stop at about over half, under 2/3. ive still got full control of my ship. its not freezing. it just seems to get in a consistent loading loop with a heavy handful of locations and no amount of waiting has worked so far. nor has reloading the game. ive not set foot in dojo since the update arrived 😞

I've been with the same mistake for months, and that is when I change from Europe to North America and enter common areas I CAN NOT SEE ANYONE. I can not even trade in my dojo. And it is NOT my internet. PLEASE fix this now. And I still continue with the images of the clogged cephalon fragments, without being able to disentangle anything because the sound is outside the image.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/966297-problems-with-the-ordis-history-please-read-this/

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/965205-cephalon-fragment-noise-unreachable/?tab=comments#comment-9908993

Edited by -Eruimae-

When viewing Cephalon Fragments in the Codex and hovering your mouse over for Ordis' hidden messages, the spots where the message is supposed to trigger does not align with where the cursor is, and in severe cases (Grineer Leadership, Sentinels, and Corpus Weapons to name just a few) require going into Windowed mode and hovering your mouse off-screen. This may just be for me, but this seems to be a permanent state as of right now. If anyone else can confirm this issue it would be greatly appreciated

hace 4 minutos, ThatOneReaper. dijo:

When viewing Cephalon Fragments in the Codex and hovering your mouse over for Ordis' hidden messages, the spots where the message is supposed to trigger does not align with where the cursor is, and in severe cases (Grineer Leadership, Sentinels, and Corpus Weapons to name just a few) require going into Windowed mode and hovering your mouse off-screen. This may just be for me, but this seems to be a permanent state as of right now. If anyone else can confirm this issue it would be greatly appreciated

Me and others too, but they do not solve it, I've been like that for months. And I have another problem and I do not see anyone from the common areas or the dojo. I can not trade or do anything with them. Please, run these forums that I have here to see if so the DE see them and solve them at once.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/966297-problems-with-the-ordis-history-please-read-this/

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/965205-cephalon-fragment-noise-unreachable/?tab=comments#comment-9908993

Edited by -Eruimae-

I posted about this in the recent update thread from today, but I'll re-post it here as well. There's a bit of a problem with the Oberon Blade Of The Lotus skin that you guys might want to address. Despite not owning the skin, a lot of people are seeing the shoulder attachments for it as being already owned in their inventory and when viewing shoulder attachments in their arsenal station. They're even equippable too, but the rest of the skin is still requiring payment as per usual.

There's a bug I don't want to be fixed. I'm reporting it so you don't accidently fix it. Here's how to reproduce it:

- Press Ctrl to crouch
- Tap 5 to Transferrence
- Tap 5 to get back
- Release Ctrl

The result is that my crouch gets toggled instead of crouch-while-held. I use it when playing a class that doesn't have to aim (caster, support) in missions where it is preferable to fortify a position and hold it. Having crouch toggled means I'm not in the way of anyone who wants to shoot. I don't have to keep it pressed and I don't need a separate control binding for it.

Tapping Ctrl again fixes it. So, please, leave this bug as-is.