The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[SPOILERS] [PC] Update 23: The Sacrifice Quest Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

2 hours ago, KiJokoBodo said:

I got this message when update finish.

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

I have tried to restart warframe but it shows that text again.

the same thing happened to me. please fix this as soon as possible DE  😞

I tested a few things each time this bug appeared and nailed it down to making sure that your Exalted Blade is NOT ACTIVE, and make sure to be out of the courtyard when you kill the last Sentient. Again, when you kill the last Sentient, MAKE SURE YOUR EXALTED BLADE IS DEACTIVATED. The cutscene played just fine when I did that and was not in the courtyard when the last Sentient was killed.

• Like 1

I found a fix for the bug where you unequip then reequip umbra freezing your arsenal.

You need to invite a friend and have them force you into a mission (dojo does not work), it will take you into the mission as umbras and it will be solved when you go back to your ship (quitting and succeeding in the mission both work).

FIX FOUND for the stuck sequence when finishing the wave of sentient in Confront Ballas mission : You must be out of your umbra warframe, Let at least one sentient be left out so you can finish it as the Tenno with Umbra as a team fighting. Be sure to be out of your warframe when it dies! This should prompt the cutscene! Seems its bugged when Umbra is sole fighting in that quest.

Gotta thanks my friend Shuggendo for this.

Edited by Darkinian

5 minutes ago, Tennyy said:

THIS WORKED FOR ME

On the last sentient toggle your 4 off and then switch to operator to kill!!!!

I just unequipped non-umbra weapons (including sentinel)

umbra-weapons are modded with the included umbra mods.

BUMP SO PEOPLE CAN SEE!!!!

This works

When I was going to Earth to face the final boss the idiot that I am decided to switch out of Umbra. When I did this the game kindly told me that to complete the mission I must have Umbra equipped. So when I went to equip Umbra the game no longer allows me to leave the arsenal screen, cant exit, cant change weapons, cant access anything. I have to Alt+F4 or use task manager to leave the game. I attempted to re-log thinking it would fix the problem and it did not. Instead it put my back with the warframe I had changed to and the process is one large circle. As of this moment I have unable to complete the quest.

Also was able to finish the quest- Mine, I had to finish off the last sentients at the burning tree with my weapons instead of my exalted blade. After all but one were dead, I switched back to my main weapon and took out the last one with that... once done, the quest was able to progress. 

Edited by Jerimiahwolf

6 minutes ago, Tennyy said:

THIS WORKED FOR ME

On the last sentient toggle your 4 off and then switch to operator to kill!!!!

I just unequipped non-umbra weapons (including sentinel)

umbra-weapons are modded with the included umbra mods.

BUMP SO PEOPLE CAN SEE!!!!

Major thanks for this.  It got me through when I had just about given up hope.

FIX FOR UNABLE TO REEQUIP UMBRA BEFORE EARTH MISSION:

1) Get someone to invite you to a mission while you are in the glitched screen.

2) Have them start the countdown. 

3) Abort the mission when you get in

Cheers

Unable to complete a mission!

In the "confront Ballas" mission, I either do not know what to do, or am completely unable to complete the mission. I go to him, kill all the sentients, then I automatically un-equip whatever I have equipped, and cannot equip anything else, nor go into operator mode, or use any abilities. There is no cutscene or dialogue after I kill all sentients.

I have restarted the mission three times, and in my final attempt, I went all around the map, making sure I killed everything. I am using Umbra while I play this mission, and am using exalted blade and radial howl to fight the sentients. I can still put down glyphs and spectres (I did not use spectres during the fight, or put down a glyph). I have no idea what may be causing this bug, or how to replicate it.

I think I may have recieved Umbra early, as well. I got him after the Ceres chase, and was able to put mods onto him and exalted blade.

Some help or a fix would be lovely! Also, really loving the quality of the quest so far! Very well done!

8 minutes ago, Vohtarak said:

You need to invite a friend and have them force you into a mission (dojo does not work), it will take you into the mission as umbras and it will be solved when you go back to your ship (quitting and succeeding in the mission both work).

Thanks, man!  That works like a charm.

My launcher keeps disappearing from my task bar. It loads up to 80% ish and then goes down to 40 ish and then loads back up to 60 and disappears from my task bar. I keep restarting it and the same thing keeps happening. Idk if the launcher thing is broken or what 

In the mission where you pursue Ballas, after defeating the initial Sentients after the operator demands Lotus' location, no progression marker appears nor any dialogue. I thought it was because I used energy restores, so I redid the mission and it still pauses. It also forces me to sheathe all weapons and abilities so nothing can be used, just running around at best. Ballas also kinda bobs his head as if he was speaking, but no mouth moving. Waiting it out is no good, and I covered the tile for sentients I might have missed, but to no avail. Didn't use any items or dances, and ran past all the sentients you meet on the way there. Am I supposed to wait for an invisible timer to run out before sentient fighters from across the system appear?

4 minutes ago, chompho said:

When I was going to Earth to face the final boss the idiot that I am decided to switch out of Umbra. When I did this the game kindly told me that to complete the mission I must have Umbra equipped. So when I went to equip Umbra the game no longer allows me to leave the arsenal screen, cant exit, cant change weapons, cant access anything. I have to Alt+F4 or use task manager to leave the game. I attempted to re-log thinking it would fix the problem and it did not. Instead it put my back with the warframe I had changed to and the process is one large circle. As of this moment I have unable to complete the quest.

This is also my issue. 

2 hours ago, Woebetidethee said:

Switched from Umbra to another frame before trying to do the last mission in the questline, now when I switch back to Umbra the arsenal menu is completely non-responsive and I can't close it. Shutting down does no good either since it just puts me back in the previous frame so the last mission is non completable.

i am having the same issue as this guy, changed warframe then changed back unable to exit the arsenal after this 

• Like 1