Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adding Excalibur Prime helmet and skin to Excalibur Umbra appearance selection.

BlindBold

Excalibur Umbra is better than Excalibur prime in all shapes, because have the same stats and better functions. I dont see a trouble making able to put a helmet of a prime on umbra version. DE gave an item better than the founders base item, for free, to all users. Why not comply a little whim to us the founders? Is not a crazy petition.

3 hours ago, mauromw said:

Excalibur Umbra is better than Excalibur prime in all shapes, because have the same stats and better functions. I dont see a trouble making able to put a helmet of a prime on umbra version. DE gave an item better than the founders base item, for free, to all users. Why not comply a little whim to us the founders? Is not a crazy petition.

I'd like to extend this to future umbra's also. It's unclear if we will even get more or not but I'd like to have the options for future fashionframe.

1 hour ago, --Q--Ascended-Seraphim said:

Need the helmet to polarize our journey through  Warframe.

5 year from Excalibur Prime to Umbra.

Cmon DE.

I agree with you and I dont have excal prime... I just dont see the point why DE did this...

On 2018-06-15 at 5:25 AM, (PS4)Sesom089 said:

I completely, and wholeheartedly, disagree with this.  I appreciate you for being a founder, given that console never had the option, but you already have a shiny "exclusive"  warframe that is statistically equal.  Asking for this is essentially asking for more exclusive treatment because you are a founder, and objectively that's not fair.  I commend that you supported the game in its infancy, again consoles never got a chance (I'm obviously salty), but you already have your exclusive prime that no one else can acquire.  Doing so, I.e  giving founders the option to use prime cosmetics on umbra, would open up the floodgates of the Excalibur prime forum wars again.  Please let sleeping dogs lay in peace.  Sorry if I came of as abrasive.

Maybe u should have played on pc 

12 hours ago, BlindBold said:

I'd like to extend this to future umbra's also. It's unclear if we will even get more or not but I'd like to have the options for future fashionframe.

there shouldnt be future umbras. Excalibur was the first warframe, umbra was the prototype, made out of a human. Thus no other umbras needed

2 hours ago, Wheatley-the-Killer said:

there shouldnt be future umbras. Excalibur was the first warframe, umbra was the prototype, made out of a human. Thus no other umbras needed

Spoiler

Ballas, in the second Vitruvian scene talks about cultivating infestation in people, "the helminth, born to yield these new warriors, worthy of battle against you. We took our greatest, Volunteers or not, and polluted them with these cultured reagents. They Transformed. They became Infested... ... but only just. their skin blossomed into sword-steel. Their organs, interlinked with untold resilience. Yet their minds were free of the infested madness. Or so we thought. We set them upon the battlefield, Bio-drones under our command. The Warframes... All of them... Failures."

There are obviously more. It's unclear if prime versions of warframes were also made in this fashion or something similar.

Edited by BlindBold

On 2018-06-15 at 12:25 AM, (PS4)Sesom089 said:

I completely, and wholeheartedly, disagree with this.  I appreciate you for being a founder, given that console never had the option, but you already have a shiny "exclusive"  warframe that is statistically equal.  Asking for this is essentially asking for more exclusive treatment because you are a founder, and objectively that's not fair.  I commend that you supported the game in its infancy, again consoles never got a chance (I'm obviously salty), but you already have your exclusive prime that no one else can acquire.  Doing so, I.e  giving founders the option to use prime cosmetics on umbra, would open up the floodgates of the Excalibur prime forum wars again.  Please let sleeping dogs lay in peace.  Sorry if I came of as abrasive.

If this was any other frame I'd still be asking about the cosmetic options of using their primed skins and helmets. Granted any other frame would be a bit more complicated as they have a toggle for their prime cosmetics where Excal prime does not.

Now I will agree with you here that there is special interest pleading from the exclusivity of Excal prime. But due to umbra mods and radial howl ignoring LoS choosing to play excal prime is now choosing to play a worse version of Excalibur.

Having a variant frame with different abilities is new grounds for DE and I really do belive conversations like these should happen and I'm going to try my best to not cause a flame war here.

Was it not disproven that Excalibur Umbra's Exalted Blade is higher in base damage? They were compared and ended up having the exact same stats.

Regardless, I don't understand how this is actually a debate. It's such a harmless request and people are turning it into something completely unnecessary.

1 minute ago, LazerSkink said:

Was it not disproven that Excalibur Umbra's Exalted Blade is higher in base damage? They were compared and ended up having the exact same stats.

Regardless, I don't understand how this is actually a debate. It's such a harmless request and people are turning it into something completely unnecessary.

Because the debate is lovely for all. 

3 hours ago, mauromw said:

Because the debate is lovely for all. 

Forums, I guess.

I really have no say in the matter, I don't own Excal Prime, but there's nothing wrong with this request. All upgraded variants should be able to use one another's skins. People would definitely ask for this feature to be implemented if more Umbra frames are introduced with the same restriction, and Excalibur Prime shouldn't be made an exception just because he's exclusive.

On 2018-06-14 at 11:25 PM, (PS4)Sesom089 said:

Hallelujah and Amen brother! Appreciate all the Founders did but its time to let that go