Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.1

Fixes:

• Fixed a progression stopper in The War Within quest where an elevator was inaccessible yet crucial to proceed. 
  • Fixed loss of functionality if you attempted to customize Gear items or Emotes by pressing Enter or A on controller after hovering over it in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed not being able to close the Decoration Placement Key Bindings screen.

The Sacrifice Quest Fixes:

Hide contents
  • Fixed a progression stopper where the end quest cutscene would not trigger.
  • Fixed a progression stopper in the Arsenal when swapping around Umbra.
  • Fixed edge case progression stopper where Sentient Mimics could hold open a locking door for a player, letting them get locked on the wrong side.
  • Fixed missing jump action for Umbra to get down from ledges.

you all need some sleep.  see you in the morning

33 minutes ago, Sector99 said:

long story short, my launcher is downloading in the single digit KB/s speed, and I have a high-speed connection...  been downloading for 4hours.

if at the end of this long wait and long slow download it is broken, just like my clan members keep reporting on discord,  i will not be a happy camper.

yes, it is broken... after almost 5 hours of downloading, now the launcher seems stuck on "checking for new content".  can you for once give us a smooth release.

thankyou DE

5 minutes ago, Sector99 said:

yes, it is broken... after almost 5 hours of downloading, now the launcher seems stuck on "checking for new content".  can you for once give us a smooth release.

thankyou DE

actually when the launcher checking for new content, it still downloading something on the background

It hasnt been fixed for me. I verified and optimized my download twice. My Excal Umbra is still not in the arsenal. I've already crafted him. I can't really do the quest without him. Please look for a fix xD. I was in the middle of a hype train! Thank you!

Thank you.

Naramon Focus' Power Spike ability (combo decay buff) ceased to function completely.

This bug occurs regardless of being host or client. The combo meter will simply decay completely as if you don't have Power Spike.

Naramon's Waybounds were disabled by default on all of my Schools too. I feel something buggy happened to that focus school in general.

27 minutes ago, megamino said:

My Launcher still broken until now 😞

Capture.png

Same problem here, wasted  6hrs and reinstalled once from Steam; hotfix then applied and I still can't even log into the game.

Its not useful to fix "quest-breaking" bugs to quite a few of us who can't even launch the game now.

Archived