The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Getting twitch Drops.

Lancars

I've been watching streamers for way beyond 3 hours now and i still haven't gotten the 2 other items. Just the glyph and i've been doing this since the launch yesterday. I feel like i'm being cheated here.

Been watching one person at a time with the status saying online. Should i just open up several streams and stack them?

It works when you're watching Partner pages in the Twitch Mobile App right?  I left my phone watching on mute overnight, so I'm sure it was on a million hours.  I haven't logged into the game yet to see if I got any rewards (currently at work).  

Edited by AlMcFly

1 minute ago, AlMcFly said:

It works when you're watching Partner pages in the Twitch Mobile App right?  I left my phone watching on mute overnight, so I'm sure it was on a million hours.  I haven't logged into the game yet to see if I got any rewards (currently at work).  

I don't have a mobile phone like that. I don't have the money for upkeep of it since i never call anyone. I just talk to them through discord.

i watched warframe parthner on warframe for over 3 hours, fixing the drops to trigger but having to watch all over again is not really a fix, i hope they can track the accounts and auto gift the rewards for whoever already watched long enough.