Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE - Loki's Invisibility "effect" is blinding (need fix?)

-FrutyX-

Hello,

So,I had this "problem" some time ago,but I think It's about time to report it because it's very annoying.

Using Loki's invisibility in PoE seems to be almost blinding and very colorful,I feel like my eyes getting rekt and I don't want to get an headache (well I have pauses).

My graphic settings seems pretty well and I do not have any problems with colors in WF , only in PoE...

EDIT : I forgot to mention it was during dawn,but even in normal day it's too much colorful,well like @SilverRook shown .

Now,so you can see,i got few screenshots here :

That invis effect is making PoE environment so red...

1eqd1d.jpg

2m78ec1.jpg2mezcq9.jpg

Now,I guess you can finally understand me...

Edited by -FrutyX-

Were those pics taken during sunset? Cause it doesn't look anywhere near that currently. Then again, both my monitors have the brightness down to 0, cause the white in windows bothers the heck out of me, so, that may be why those images actually look cool to me.

21 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

This is the reason I play with Color Correction toggled off.

It seems you just found the problem,but a problem creates another problem . I mean,turning it off solves the problem ,but I am kinda used to have it on,well at least for me WF seems a bit nicer.

Anyway,i will probably turn it off while in PoE,but DE could change it a bit so we can have it on without be blinded in PoE.. 😄

Edited by -FrutyX-

7 minutes ago, -FrutyX- said:

It seems you just found the problem,but a problem creates another problem . I mean,turning it off solves the problem ,but I am kinda used to have it on,well at least for me WF seems a bit nicer.

Anyway,i will probably turn it off while in PoE,but DE could change it a bit so we can have it on without be blinded in PoE.. 😄

If you play around with your brightness and contrast settings you can make the game look a lot more vibrant since you toggled off color correction. If you want to go for a more moody look just play around with different combinations of those two settings.