Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bought and crafted 1 bronco, how do I buy a second blueprint so I can make Akbronco?

Sunkisses_

Question

I didn't think ahead, and only purchased one blueprint through the equip screen in the arsenal. I'm not sure how to navigate to buy a second one, as double clicking on it in the UI just equips the bronco I already made.

At this point I am considering selling it so i can buy 2 blue prints but figured I should ask before going that far.

8 answers to this question

Buying weapons for plat outright is a waste of currency unless it's their Prime counterpart via Trade Chat.

-Learn to navigate the Market console and search for blueprints specifically.

-Why do a majority of Tenno never try to explore the world, the interfaces, and so on? Expecting Lotus to hold your hand at all times is like expecting Darvo to give you free Orokin Reactors/Catalysts weekly. At least from my perspective anyway. Not to be negative but really, people need to look around rather than assume the worst.

-Go to Market. Type 'Bronco'. Click the :credits: icon. Click purchase, as long as it says it's in 'credits', not 'platinum'. Do this with any weapon if you want to build it. Don't forget to toggle on 'blueprints only'. Some weapons' blueprints can only be acquired from doing certain missions, beating certain enemies/bosses, trading, or joining and visiting a Clan's Dojo's Lab.