Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

chroma's first ability as a projectile instead of a stream

_junguler

it's one of the least used warframe abilities and nobody bothers with it so why not change it to be something worth using?

buff the damage and status effect and also implement changing damage type into his first ability (hold ability button like ivara and vauban) so we have more gameplay options so it would not be tied to fashion choice anymore.

make it cost like other warframes first abilities (25 energy at 100% efficiency) with modable range and damage ...

I'd like to suggest that the pelt be made an Exalted piece of gear that can be modded to be useful as an offensive component. Otherwise I feel like Chroma's abilities will remain as only useful in a self buff capacity.

Edited by Ryme

eh, constant breath fits the theme better than a single.... 'projectile' of some unknown form.

49 minutes ago, Soldier1312 said:

Also after rework it works great (it's counting bonus from Vex) so you can be living flamethrower. Decent range and it's really enjoyable. 

it didn't get anything out of the Continuous Weapon improvements though, even despite being one.

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

eh, constant breath fits the theme better than a single.... 'projectile' of some unknown form.

it didn't get anything out of the Continuous Weapon improvements though, even despite being one.

Chroma's rework not beam weapons. I'm talking specifically about Vex+breath combo. Even though it'd be nice if it'd receive same treatment as beam weapons.

2 minutes ago, Soldier1312 said:

Chroma's rework not beam weapons. I'm talking specifically about Vex+breath combo. Even though it'd be nice if it'd receive same treatment as beam weapons.

i know, i was speaking as in addition to Vex Armor applying to it.

5 hours ago, Soldier1312 said:

Also after rework it works great (it's counting bonus from Vex) so you can be living flamethrower. Decent range and it's really enjoyable. 

How is it great when you're better off just sticking with your normal weapons?  Spectral scream, even with max fury, still does less damage than most half-decently modded weapons will do without fury.  You're much better off just bringing an actual flamethrower.