Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please show squad loadouts like it used to, not scrolling over their name

(XBOX)ilovewhiskeyx

Please show preview of squad member loadouts like it used to be

• It is currently miserably cumbersome having to scroll over each person's name to figure out what everyone is running
  • And I haven't tried any relic runs yet, but it seems like it would be easy for someone to sneak in the wrong relic if you can't see everyone's loadouts at the same time

I wholeheartedly agree that I miss the 'press start to see the most relevant details on the party's loadout" and desperately want it back. That being said, it's not super valuable currently as I didn't see anyone else in a public mission not rocking an Umbra. I had a Vauban Prime join in one mission, but the game literally couldn't understand it and never added their stat bar to the group display. I could see their loadout and that they were actively playing... but no idea how they were doing on relic progress.

On 2018-07-05 at 8:24 PM, (XB1)ilovewhiskeyx said:

• It is currently miserably cumbersome having to scroll over each person's name to figure out what everyone is running
  • And I haven't tried any relic runs yet, but it seems like it would be easy for someone to sneak in the wrong relic if you can't see everyone's loadouts at the same time

Our user interface (consoles) have been going in the wrong direction for a few months now and it's pretty annoying. Having to scroll over every dang thing just to see wth it. It is nothing more than a pain in the rear. Simple. Before we had simplicity. Now... Just annoyance after annoyance after..... Well you get the point. Please fix the obvious DE. It really is not that hard to see how frustrating the UI is to use now on consoles....

Edited by (PS4)dA_BLoK_iS_hOt

On 2018-07-05 at 8:24 PM, (XB1)ilovewhiskeyx said:

•  

This.

Really DE please stop taking way content from screens.

Making us have to move cursor to find info is annoying...we on console did NOT want cursors.