Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New "chain gang" fortuna song

LuckyCharm

Hey all,

After tennocons amazingly epic reveal I was wondering if it would be possible to get the fortuna opening song as a somachord in game when venus is released.  I seriously love it and would have it on repeat in my orbiter whenever possible.  It really made set the scene well and really made the reveal that much more dramatic.  

DE pls? 

I feel the Plains, Sacrifice, Vallis/Fortuna, and New War tracks should be given Somachord fragments for us to hunt in new locations - starting with the Plains tracks in the Plains.

Perhaps when Fortuna releases will they finally have somewhere to put that particular track's fragments.

I was going to forums to make a similar topic.

Please, please sell this as an mp3 somehow. Please? It is burning through my veins. I've watched the opening video too many times than I care to admit just to hear it. Stellar work.

8 minutes ago, Rajko said:

I was humming it for hours after the stream, DE let's get this on a new vinyl album someday, and definitely on a somachord!

It's been a couple of days, and I'M STILL HUMMING IT!  And I've got no musical timing!

Its good indeed... but needs extended version. Some extra verses to make it last a bit.  Its just too short imo.  Really hope it has "full" version .

Also i wish these Corpus workers had more songs....  Like 3-4.   And i wish they sang them from time to time while working...instead of background music.     I have suspicion that this theme will only play once (upon 1st visit to Fortuna).

On 2018-07-11 at 8:21 PM, Kainosh said:

Its good indeed... but needs extended version. Some extra verses to make it last a bit.  Its just too short imo.  Really hope it has "full" version .

Also i wish these Corpus workers had more songs....  Like 3-4.   And i wish they sang them from time to time while working...instead of background music.     I have suspicion that this theme will only play once (upon 1st visit to Fortuna).

I'd swear i heard some of the workers humming the tune in the stream while Rebecca was walking around, which made me REALLY DANG HAPPY.  If that isn't actually a feature, I really hope DE makes it one!

Edited by Rajko

On 2018-07-08 at 12:47 PM, SinKershel said:

Woke up singing the song in the shower.

One of the best video game songs ever, if not the best.

Nailed it.

"and we all lift, and we're all adrift, together
through the coldest, till we're lifeless, together"

*through the cold mist

1 hour ago, Almighty_Jado said:

*through the cold mist

I actually thought it was coldest for like a week until someone posted the lyrics and I was like huhhhh wait what hahaha. Already knew but thanks Tenno.

I'm still in a dilemma because I think "coldest" fits better.