Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

3 hours ago, (PS4)marty150803 said:

Hi Rebb, Im on vacation and I couldn't log in to my PS4 in the past week, but I watched the stream and I was wondering if theres anything you could do. I was really looking forward to playing with my Ash prime when I got home, Ive even been watching Ash builds 😥. Thanks for your time, Martin. 

In game name: marty150803

This isn't such a good solution when you think of some parts of the community that are/weren't able to login, I feel this is lacking, and my attempts to speak with Rebb/Megan/Danielle/warframe on twitter have been ignored and I watch EVERYTHING of the stream now tell me this isn't unfair. @[DE]Rebecca

Edited by (PS4)marty150803

Facepalm.jpg for everyone who think they were supposed to get exclusive Ash Prime only for those who watched the stream. You know, if you complain about it then you forking definitely DIDN'T watched it because they announced during the stream that soon everyone will get Ash Prime. Just bit later. And now we are getting it. Just not as soon as we expected, but hey, still free. Just wait when script crawl up to your account.

And, BTW, it's amazing solution for the problem.

Edited by lainverse

1 minute ago, (PS4)marty150803 said:

This isn't such a good solution when you think of some parts of the community that are/weren't able to login, I feel this is lacking, and my attempts to speak with Rebb/Megan/Danielle/warframe on twitter have been ignored and I watch EVERYTHING of the stream now tell me this isn't unfair.

Do you have anyone you trust enough to log in with your details?

7 minutes ago, AndersonFillie said:

Damn, guess i can't get it then 😕 haven't linked it my warframe account till the ashprime drop was announced.

The drop was announced before Saturday so if u linked it will be in the 7 day period

4 minutes ago, lainverse said:

Facepalm.jpg for everyone who think they were supposed to get exclusive Ash Prime only for those who watched the stream. You know, if you complain about it then you forking definitely DIDN'T watched it because they announced during the stream that soon everyone will get Ash Prime. Just bit later. And now we are getting it. Just not as soon as we expected, but hey, still free. Just wait when script crawl up to your account.

And, BTW, it's amazing solution for the problem.

It wont "crawl up" to some of US cause some of US didn't log in in the past week for reasons buf watched the stream

il y a 8 minutes, (PS4)marty150803 a dit :

This isn't such a good solution when you think of some parts of the community that are/weren't able to login, I feel this is lacking, and my attempts to speak with Rebb/Megan/Danielle/warframe on twitter have been ignored and I watch EVERYTHING of the stream now tell me this isn't unfair. @[DE]Rebecca

You're getting swept under the rug, honestly. I raised the same concern and I just had some dude going "SHUT UP IT'S FREE" at me. The worst parts of the Warframe community have come out to stifle discussion about this.

Edited by amiserablerobot

1 minute ago, amiserablerobot said:

You're getting swept under the rug, honestly. I raised the same concern and I just had some dude going "SHUT UP IT'S FREE" at me.

Ohh but they dont sweep me under the rug I may tweet my S#&$ at them until next year, I dont quit. 

I have a twitch linked account and watched the stream and still havn't recieved it,  but others in my clan who didn't watched it have got theirs. I don't care that they got one,  that is in fact awesome,  but I am starting to worry that I havn't gotten mine.