Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

thank you very much!  I'm blown away with what I saw at TennoCon and haven't been this excited for a game in many years.  I came just for the ash drop but once I started watching I was stunned at what I was watching so I didn't mind waiting or even getting ash.  Thank you for such an amazing game, all the hard work you do and for listening to the community.  Thanks again!

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

• Like 1

Just now, MrHydralisk said:

Still din't get Ash Prime. Played every day for a month for sure, saw full TennoLive and have all linked.

read the first page and you will see that they are working on a script for players 😄

23 minutes ago, (PS4)marty150803 said:

It wont "crawl up" to some of US cause some of US didn't log in in the past week for reasons buf watched the stream

Oy, do you want to tell me that someone were drunk since first of July to celebrate Independence Day which is a few days later and only 1 single day, were remain drunk up until the stream and then somehow did manage to watch the stream without logging in into a game even once neither right before the stream, nor right past it? Oh, wait, I know what happened right past it, but past that and before they started the script I mean. Well, I can believe there were a few for various bizarre reasons, but I'm quite positive you can count them with fingers on a single hand. Anyway, there should be another drop later down the line as devs announced either on Twitch or just for everyone who didn't got one yet. So, there'll be another chance.

Edited by lainverse

If you know you have attached your twitch account to your warframe account, and you know you have logged into the game recently, please be patient. It has only been two hours of the possible six hours Rebecca gave us. Not everyone is getting them at the same time. It is going through people one at a time and it will take time. Not having it yet is perfectly normal.

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

so we still need to wait for are ash prime 

thank DE

2 minutes ago, lainverse said:

Oy, do you want to tell me that someone were drunk since first of July to celebrate Independence Day which is a few days later and only 1 single day, were remain drunk up until the stream and then somehow did manage to watch the stream without logging in into a game even once neither right before the stream, nor right past it? Well, I can believe there were a few for various bizarre reasons, but I'm quite positive you can count them with fingers on a single hand. Anyway, there should be another drop later down the line as devs announced either on Twitch or just for everyone who didn't got one yet. So, there'll be another chance.

Im on vacation and I dont have my PS4 ibe been gone for 2 weeks, and I watched the stream, i wish that you are right and theres another drop

Thank you. 

Edit:

Thank you 🙂

9 minutes ago, (PS4)marty150803 said:

Im on vacation and I dont have my PS4 ibe been gone for 2 weeks, and I watched the stream, i wish that you are right and theres another drop

Oh, that sucks. Hope you get one as they told later.

Apparently I were wrong and she were referring to audience there at Tennocon. So, try to contact support. Maybe they'll understand your situation. And hope you get one anyway.

...I forgot that I'm $&*&*#(%&ed enough that even when I go on vacation I take my laptop with me. -_-

Edited by lainverse