Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

37 minutes ago, -EGT-theunknown said:

So, that means i look the stream for nothing???? 

Cant't you say that before i cancel my date with my girlfriend????? 

ooooooooooooor you can own up to the fact that YOU ditched your GF for a digital item, and DE didn't know that the game server would be flooded by logins, requiring them to change the method in which people get ash prime, you not caring more about your GF then an ingame free item is your own fault, not DE's

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Usual_Suspect said:

New waves of Ash Prime's rolling out, guess who has gotten theirs? 99% of those who had not yet received it. Who hasn't gotten it, this guy. Because, hey, this guy is clearly irritated, let's make sure he is in the absolute last wave of people to receive theirs, even though they actually followed 100% of the initial criteria to receive it in the first place. YEAH WOOHOOOOO!!!

Impatient much?

hace 3 horas, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

then in 2-6 hours we will get our ash prime? I did not understand very well sorry hahaha Sorry for the disturbances

1 minute ago, Deathguard9000 said:

ooooooooooooor you can own up to the fact that YOU ditched your GF for a digital item, and DE didn't know that the game server would be flooded by logins, requiring them to change the method in which people get ash prime, you not caring more about your GF then an ingame free item is your own fault, not DE's

nicely said 😄 besides he didnt watch for nothing they revealed some amazing stuff...

I'm sorry, i'm still learning English so i'm confused about the "7 days" part.

Does it mean that we can get ash prime at past 7 days before the stream with the ash prime drop was announced? Or does it mean that we can get ash prime after logging in warframe WITH a twitch account linked at the past 7 days?.

Just now, AndersonFillie said:

I'm sorry, i'm still learning English so i'm confused about the "7 days" part.

Does it mean that we can get ash prime at past 7 days before the stream with the ash prime drop was announced? Or does it mean that we can get ash prime after logging in warframe WITH a twitch account linked at the past 7 days?.

Past, BUT you need to be linked to twitch

4 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Impatient much?

Well, when you meet all the requirements, and expect to have something that you are told you will get. You log in Saturday, after tennocon, no Ash Prime. You read that a majority of people did not receive theirs and there is an issue. You chalk it up and go to Hydron to level weapons and for the next 2-3 hours every single group you get into includes myself and 3 level 0 Ash Primes. And then we are told "By Monday" and now even people who didn't meet the criteria are getting theirs, but I still haven't gotten mine? Yeah, I'm a little irritated.

• Like 1

Nice! I was curious about what was going to happen as my buddy got his and I didn't. Wasn't too worried as I already have the frame but the extra slot is very nice. Much respect for DE taking on the unexpected numbers and keeping their players up to date on the status.

Well played.

1 minute ago, Usual_Suspect said:

Well, when you meet all the requirements, and expect to have something that you are told you will get. You log in Saturday, after tennocon, no Ash Prime. You read that a majority of people did not receive theirs and there is an issue. You chalk it up and go to Hydron to level weapons and for the next 2-3 hours every single group you get into includes myself and 3 level 0 Ash Primes. And then we are told "By Monday" and now even people who didn't meet the criteria are getting theirs, but I still haven't gotten mine? Yeah, I'm a little irritated.

If not getting something FREE irritates you that much maybe time to unplug and go outside. You will get it, just takes time.