Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, kosaboy said:

If not getting something FREE irritates you that much maybe time to unplug and go outside. You will get it, just takes time.

If everyone that was supposed to get it didn't receive it, then it would be fine, however, that wasn't the case, and now people who didn't even meet the initial criteria are getting them in their inboxes, and I'm still standing over here like a chump.

Just now, Usual_Suspect said:

If everyone that was supposed to get it didn't receive it, then it would be fine, however, that wasn't the case, and now people who didn't even meet the initial criteria are getting them in their inboxes, and I'm still standing over here like a chump.

You are not a chump lol you just didnt get it yet!!! patience young grasshopper

Just now, kosaboy said:

lol I was trying to be polite 🙂

brutal honesty, the game dev's are giving a time limited item away for free, majority response is to act entitled and whine "muh ash prime", those people need to grow up, or be filtered out of receiving ash prime, out of spite

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Usual_Suspect said:

Dude take a nap and it'll be here, computers don't move at light speed, Everything takes time

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

Amazing! Thank you all so much for your efforts and generous spirits!

On to another note: Loved the stream and cannot wait to fully get into the new content coming.

I watched the live stream, got hyped about the stuff they had shown, loged in, no Ash, I was sad. But I had the confidence that DE would have some solution.

And they did. More trust in DE, people. Spacemom still loves us.

Edited by Areadon
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

This, right here, is why Warframe's been around for 5 years, got a spot in Times Square, got a spot in E3 2018, and continues to baffle big-name publisher's minds as to how this little tiny studio has defied ALL odds....You guys, ROCK!!  you guys, blow minds against back bulkheads with the awesome, but most importantly, you don't forget about the people who keep this game going.  I hope you keep up the FINE FINE work you're doing, I hope we get to bring Space-mom home and ditch Mrs. Doubtfire, and I hope we get Fortuna as a 1-year anniversary release to Plains of Eidolon (like.....on the dot one year, though I doubt any of us here would turn down having it sooner ;))

• Like 1

il y a 7 minutes, Deathguard9000 a dit :

or just act your age, not your shoe-size

I'm don't know what has happened here, but just had to say this made me laugh... I'm in Sweden and I have shoe size 47 by our standard ;).. I'd be more childish if I act my age xD

Just now, NurvelGaming said:

I'm don't know what has happened here, but just had to say this made me laugh... I'm in Sweden and I have shoe size 47 by our standard ;).. I'd be more childish if I act my age xD

american shoe size for men peaks at roughly a size 12, which should say enough about their attitude