Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost everything

CephalonKira

Hey guys,

I am MR25 player,who had pretty much everything,but few days ago my account was vandalized when I left my PC unattended,and I all my warframes and weapons were sold for credits.
Some of them have atleast 5 formas.I have already submitted a ticket,but unsure if I will ever get them back.
Posting this to ask if anyone else had similar experience and how did support helped you.
When I logged in yesterday,I have gotten the plat discount of 75%,was thinking about buying plat and reacquire everything that i have lost.
Or should I wait until support responds to my ticket?

-Edit-
Since some of you questioned how it got "vandalized".

Spoiler

It was my last day in college,I had to grab a drink so left my laptop with the game running (yes I know it was stupid) just for 10 minutes.There were lots of guys around,and most of them play warframe as well.I am not fond of everyone,so one of them might took the chance.When I got back,I just closed the game and left.
I only realized I have lost my stuff,when I got back home.

Edited by iNode

So you left your PC & someone just sold everything you had?

As sad as it sounds, it's your fault for letting your session while being away, I don't know if the support can help you with that, especially for the formas, at least you've submitted a ticket, you just have to wait for their response now :/

EDIT: Maybe they have some kind of "history" for our accounts?

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot

I left the game running in my laptop went out to take care of something,I know its stupid but didn't saw this coming.
Went I got back I didn't realize anything,just closed the game and went back home from College.When I got back home and once get back in the game I realized most of my stuffs were gone.

Don't give up hope!

A few months ago, my Vectis Riven just disappeared, didn't know what happened, and sent a ticket to figure out what has happened.

Support replied within a day, stating, I sold it accidently, but could restore it to it's previos state with ease. They just asked me to pay more attention in the future, when I dissolve my mods.

So I guess, they have some sort of history for transactions made on your account, and if this is the case, they should be able to restore your lost stuff. On the other hand, it's a bit serious that ALL your stuff is gone, don't know if they can and/or will a complete reset for that many items.

Anyway good luck with it!

2 minutes ago, CaldrinAlanor said:

Don't give up hope!

A few months ago, my Vectis Riven just disappeared, didn't know what happened, and sent a ticket to figure out what has happened.

Support replied within a day, stating, I sold it accidently, but could restore it to it's previos state with ease. They just asked me to pay more attention in the future, when I dissolve my mods.

So I guess, they have some sort of history for transactions made on your account, and if this is the case, they should be able to restore your lost stuff. On the other hand, it's a bit serious that ALL your stuff is gone, don't know if they can and/or will a complete reset for that many items.

I highly doubt the same thing will fly for the countless items an MR25 has.  There's no way it could be an accident.  An accident is 1 item - not an entire accounts worth - that's intention.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

22 minutes ago, iNode said:

I am MR25 player,who had pretty much everything,but few days ago my account was vandalized when I left my PC unattended

zxRwnR8.jpg

Best thing to do is waiting for support or pm a DE staff.

Edited by Defion

2 minutes ago, CaldrinAlanor said:

Don't give up hope!

Thanks,I am just worried since its like 200+ items..

1 minute ago, iNode said:

Again let me clarify.
I have two options here

Make use of the platinum discount before it expires,at least i will able to get back half of the vaulted prime stuff.

-OR-

Wait until the support responds,if they helped me to get back the items then I don't have to waste the plats,but not sure if they would.Thus asking others who might have faced similar issue as mine,If chances of getting back the items are high,then i would just have to wait,otherwise I will buy the platinum and start working on getting back the items by myself.

Wait until you have heard back from support. You don't know what their plans are and purchasing new items could be some kind of conflict. Sadly, just be patient and see what happens. 

I am sure [DE] will get your account fixed. Its just a matter of finding a backup of your user data from a day before it was messed around with and replacing the existing data on the server.

In the meanwile i would suggest you refraining from playing the game or doing anything that could count as further loss or prevent them from working on your account.

Just now, Zyneris said:

Wait until you have heard back from support. You don't know what their plans are and purchasing new items could be some kind of conflict. Sadly, just be patient and see what happens. 

Yeah that makes sense,thanks Zyneris.

1 minute ago, iNode said:

Thanks,I am just worried since its like 200+ items..

They have logs for a reason. It might just take a while because it's a lot of items to check for them, not the typical "I sold X item accidentaly, please restore it". In most extreme case, they could always rollback your account to before it happened.

Just now, BiancaRoughfin said:

I am sure [DE] will get your account fixed. Its just a matter of finding a backup of your user data from a day before it was messed around with and replacing the existing data on the server.

In the meanwile i would suggest you refraining from playing the game or doing anything that could count as further loss or prevent them from working on your account.

@iNode I agree with this for sure! And happy to help :)