Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Give up. DE you win

(XBOX)Oussii

After hours and hours of looking to that tusk mortar bombard in the plains, i finally give up

Doing nothing for the last 2 weeks but visit camps over and over on the plains, looking for him.

either he does not spawn, and when he does he never drops that devar grey pigment

Tried drop chance resource booster, companion, and nothing seems to make the pigment drops

In 2 weeks i was only able to collect 80 pigments with a resource booster.

Honestly, its frustrating when you get all the new pigments in one day each but u spend 2 weeks for this one

Congrats DE, you and your RNG Wins

Guest Renseiryuu
Just now, schilds said:

Did you try high level bounties?

Wait, I thought enemies level didn't influence pigment drop?

4 minutes ago, Renseiryuu said:

Wait, I thought enemies level didn't influence pigment drop?

I meant in terms of spawning Bombards. I don't actually know for sure that more Bombards spawn with higher level bounties, but that's how I got my pigment.

I guess the other question is whether you've been doing the bounties in groups, since you get more enemies with more players.

Edited by schilds

The Mortar Bombards do tend to almost never drop the Pigment. I tried getting them too and he seem to have a 2% drop chance on the Pigment because i rarely see him drop it. It's way worse getting the Devar Grey than the Black Pigment that drops from Vomvalyst.

If you need the Tusk Mortar Bombard, do a T4 Bounty and get the "Liberation" objective first. You will get a bunch of spawns. After this instance, go back to Cetus and try again. These things are a pain to manipulate, but far from impossible.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

1 hour ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

After hours and hours of looking to that tusk mortar bombard in the plains, i finally give up

Doing nothing for the last 2 weeks but visit camps over and over on the plains, looking for him.

either he does not spawn, and when he does he never drops that devar grey pigment

Tried drop chance resource booster, companion, and nothing seems to make the pigment drops

In 2 weeks i was only able to collect 80 pigments with a resource booster.

Honestly, its frustrating when you get all the new pigments in one day each but u spend 2 weeks for this one

Congrats DE, you and your RNG Wins

I've had the best drop rate in high level (40-60) bounties. For the bombards, I'll haul in 100 per a mission.

Something needs to be done with the two resource boosters vs the plains, as they don't affect the drops there.

You can forget about the turkeys and rats, as they just give you the-bird.

:loka:

Edited by GrazewoundZeroLow