Sign in to follow this  
[DE]darryl1

Hotfix 9.6.1

NOOOOOOOOO!!!I liked to launch myself into orbit with MP :D

But it's good fix,keep it up DE!

Edited by 4ss4ss1n_Zer0
  • Upvote 3

Nyx really didn't need another nerf.  She needs a buff, so more players will actually use her.

• Upvote 7

Indeed Thank you now i have a good Question Are You Going to Do Something Special For Us Founders That Are Trying To Help With The WarFrame Company Be Cause We Would Love To Continue WarFrame and The Things We Are Geting I Was Wondering If There Will Be More Benifits As a Founder ?

AAAAnd still no Miter love :( I guess I'll end up using secondary until it L30's from proximity, then ditch it for the next mastery point magnet. Hopefully Hind will be better?

• Upvote 4

Yay, no fix for Nova's Wormhole color when we are not hosts. No Fix for Arid Fear badge for Cube? Lets see...

• Upvote 3

that sad no-miter-hotfix. . .  oh well at least they fixed most frame that I am using when it comes to energy color /o/ still feels ripped off from the miter though

• Upvote 4

Flux Rifle now has a little spark etc and also the graphics stops at the correct range.

TY DE! =)

I teleport a teammate in the elevator (as loki) and he fall of the map lol, i think you have to fix that too

• Upvote 1

why havent you fixed the error with the miter only being able to use the rifle ammo mutator mod when it takes sniper ammo?

Can i get a refund on all the thousands of credits i wasted buying sniper ammo boxes?

and when can we multibuy/sell from the shop?

• Upvote 1