Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noru Syandana pack worth it?

I want to buy the accessory pack since I already purchased Targis prime.  Does it look good with Targis armor?  Are the extractors worth it?  Im just concerned cause pics online aren't doing it justice and I don't know what it'll look like on Vauban prime etc.  It doesn't seem very "primey" to me.

25 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

If you don't like Volt Deluxe's syandana, you won't like this.

I honestly dont remember volts syandana.  I never see it just like the noru prime.

17 minutes ago, motorfirebox said:

Ask in gen chat for someone who has it to invite you to their dojo/orbiter so you can check it out.

What about the extractor prime?  Is that really worth the time of day?  Trying to justify this in my head. 

The one I really want is nekros' prime syandana or citadella prime.  I cant imagine we'll see them soon though.

Edit: and previewing volt deluxes syandana did no favors lol

Edited by (PS4)ZeroSection

20 minutes ago, (PS4)ZeroSection said:

I honestly dont remember volts syandana.  I never see it just like the noru prime.

What about the extractor prime?  Is that really worth the time of day?  Trying to justify this in my head. 

The one I really want is nekros' prime syandana or citadella prime.  I cant imagine we'll see them soon though.

Edit: and previewing volt deluxes syandana did no favors lol

Uru Prime is what Nekros' syandana is called.

Noru Prime is okay, but its age is showing. I consider Aberra Prime to be a larger, more sophisticated version of Noru with more shiny bits too.

Distillers are worth it if you make a point to regularly use them.

15 minutes ago, RS219 said:

Uru Prime is what Nekros' syandana is called.

Noru Prime is okay, but its age is showing. I consider Aberra Prime to be a larger, more sophisticated version of Noru with more shiny bits too.

Distillers are worth it if you make a point to regularly use them.

Thats good to know.  I googled Aberra and had a look at it and I prefer it more than the Noru.  I dont think we'll see Uru or Aberra though anytime soon.though which is kinda disappointing.

I wanted the distiller prime though as an easy source of Orokin cells when I'm not on.  I tend to set them while I'm playing and check back when they're ready.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)ZeroSection said:

Thats good to know.  I googled Aberra and had a look at it and I prefer it more than the Noru.  I dont think we'll see Uru or Aberra though anytime soon.though which is kinda disappointing.

I wanted the distiller prime though as an easy source of Orokin cells when I'm not on.  I tend to set them while I'm playing and check back when they're ready.

Yep, my opinion is that Aberra is basically Noru V2.0.

The problem is that when setting the distillers to orokin cell planets (Ceres and Saturn) is that 7/10ths of the time you'll be raking in detonite ampoules, 2/10ths other resources and that last 1/10th being the orokin cells. So don't expect to be rolling in orokin cells anytime soon. The third planet I recommend you set a distiller toward would be Eris, for Mutagen Samples.

26 minutes ago, RS219 said:

The third planet I recommend you set a distiller toward would be Eris, for Mutagen Samples.

Is Distiller prime any better than a normal distiller for getting samples?  I'm honestly about ready to give up on the Hema because I don't think it'll ever match my expectations of it for how bad the farm is now.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)ZeroSection said:

Is Distiller prime any better than a normal distiller for getting samples?  I'm honestly about ready to give up on the Hema because I don't think it'll ever match my expectations of it for how bad the farm is now.

Never used distiller prime, just do a 5-10 min survival on specific planet with nekros, you mostly get what you were farming for.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)ZeroSection said:

There are two kinds of extractors; titan extractors are skewed towards commonly dropped resources and will never extract rare resources, so if you need polymer bundles or plastids or something then it's the go-to extractor. Distilling extractors include drop chance for rare resources; high chance for the research material, uncommon chance for the lesser resources and lesser chance for the rare one. Primed versions of these extractors function identically but gather more resources in one jaunt.

The main issue with using distillers to get mutagen samples is that there's only one planet you can assign the extractors to (Eris), the other place that drops samples being locked off to extractors (the Derelict).

20 minutes ago, (PS4)vl_Monarch_lv said:

Why are so many of the Prime syandana's hot garbage... there's like 3 that are usable out of 7 or 8.

I don't hate all of them just a few.  I like Uru, Citadella, and Aberra, and Misa.  I would've gotten Misa if it hadn't been for that fact that they weren't selling it seperately.  I'm on the fence with Noru, and I'm definitely not a fan of coat hanger prime aka Yamako prime syandana though.  Pyra is up there in the dislike category as well along with the Cycuta and the one that Limbo just released with.

I'm thinking im gonna get Noru tomorrow as well for Prime extractors.

Edited by (PS4)ZeroSection

7 hours ago, (PS4)ZeroSection said:

I don't hate all of them just a few.  I like Uru, Citadella, and Aberra, and Misa.  I would've gotten Misa if it hadn't been for that fact that they weren't selling it seperately.  I'm on the fence with Noru, and I'm definitely not a fan of coat hanger prime aka Yamako prime syandana though.  Pyra is up there in the dislike category as well along with the Cycuta and the one that Limbo just released with.

I'm thinking im gonna get Noru tomorrow as well for Prime extractors.

Prime Extractors might just be the most redundant and outdated thing still in the game. If you dont specifically want the syandana, dont waste your money.

Extractors are great, IF you also use the Warframe App. You make a few where you can rotate damaged ones with undamaged ones so the damaged ones can heal. You use them to suplement your regular resource gathering. Definitely make sure you have them going before going to bed and before doing your daily routine. And always collect and reset them as soon as they are done. This is where the app comes in. You could be at work but just spend like 60 secs to hop on the phone app, collect and re send them to collect more while you're not playing.