Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who else want Space Momma back?

LTKat

Nah, the only thing I want is Lotus' body proportion for female operators.

Jokes aside, I'd rather fight her than have her back as a friendly. New boss, new drops and of course more opportunity for the Tenno to get independent.

I think after defeating Lotus\Natah our Space Mom rise as Margulis because "We all lift together". Was more better if we can change our "assistant" to another, Ordis is best but this hologramm Lotus not so good after all things that we now know after Sacrifice.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Cubic Clem:

Why do you want her back? She betrayed us. Abandoned us. Lied to us.

hm.. betrayed us? why? ot to ask a diffrent question: what you mean with betray..
ballas get her, and after this, she apears as this strange sentient-orokin mix...
what happens in the meantime we don't know 

but is she really sentient? then why she act like she did before? she stil has all imprints of margulis...

if she is a sentient - an artificial race, send to tau system - then why is she different? and whats ballas benefit to take her? 
Margulis saved the tenno and betrayed her race in order to do that. thats why she was executed and transform into this new body.. therefore... ballas was able to force umbra to kill his own son.. it would not be suprising, if he hase same power over margulis. but she could attack us, after ballas falls. she don't. 

i don't think that it is so easy.

I wouldn't mind Lotus getting back, but only in case both her and us remain on the same side and stay relatively free of each other.

Sooner or later, all children have to learn how to live on their own. Lotus gave us such an opportunity even though it was unwillingly.

BTW, this might go both ways: Lotus may realize it's finally time to become independent of her mother/Ballas and go her own way like she did before (by "adopting" the Tenno instead of killing them), but this time it would be permanent.

17 минут назад, (PS4)NewcastleDisease сказал:

but is she really sentient? then why she act like she did before? she stil has all imprints of margulis...

Lotus is a Mimic Sentient. She didn't have any imprints of Margulis, she mimicked Margulis' appearance.

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Atheeas:

Lotus is a Mimic Sentient. She didn't have any imprints of Margulis, she mimicked Margulis' appearance.

and... where do you have that from? as i remember, she get her personality out of all the tennos itself, which make her a pretty good imprint, don't you think?

beside, hunhow refer her also as his daughter... and spoke from here betrayal on him. margulis on the other side explain a lot of think no tenno knows befor, about her past. which not fit in the "she is just a sentient" phrase.

and if nothing on her is like margulis - than why did ballas call her by her name? 

Edited by (PS4)NewcastleDisease

The Tenno/lotus thing is toxicly codependent, to the point both sides might as well have Stockholm syndrome. Just like we outgrew the dream and the need for the chair so to should we outgrow lotus. Margolis and Natah were just holding us back.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

and if nothing on her is like margulis - than why did ballas call her by her name? 

Ballas knows the difference, in apostasy prologue there is a dialogue:

L: I am not who you think I am

B: But of course you are. Imprisoned, just as she was.

Ballas call her Margulis for a few reasons. Maybe  he's an a ss and try to fu ck with Tenno or Lotus herself. Maybe he is just indulging himself with his own memories and feelings. I don't know exactly but Im sure, like 100% sure he knows the difference between Margulis, Natah and Lotus.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Kerthis:

Ballas knows the difference, in apostasy prologue there is a dialogue:

L: I am not who you think I am

B: But of course you are. Imprisoned, just as she was.

Ballas call her Margulis for a few reasons. Maybe  he's an a ss and try to fu ck with Tenno or Lotus herself. Maybe he is just indulging himself with his own memories and feelings. I don't know exactly but Im sure, like 100% sure he knows the difference between Margulis, Natah and Lotus.

oh i don't say that there are no diffrences.. i just say: no own knows at this point what lotus is... or what exactly happens. 

as mentioned above, i think there is just more behind all this stuff.... and i think lotus try to do what she thinks is right in order to help tenno to survive. ballas isn't wrong. she is imprisoned in this sentient-body structure. question is: what will she do. what has she done. and what will we do..

as far as i am concerned i will be sure what happend befor i judge someone.

To me this whole Lotus situation loooks like scifi cliché. Robot killer is sent to kill X. Then somehow he rebels and rejects his protocols. He acts as a protector of whom he was suppose to kill. Then bad guys shows up and reprogram poor robot so we all can see that sad touching scene: he tries to fight his programing but cant and eventually obeys.

Now insert Lotus story. 😜

Edited by Kerthis

8 минут назад, (PS4)NewcastleDisease сказал:

and... where do you have that from?

There was no way for Natah to get anything from Margulis' body and create those "imprints" as she was dead by the time our spacemom arrived to the Origin System. It would be reasonable to suggest she's a Mimic who took Margulis' form so Tenno would accept her as a mother-like figure.

17 минут назад, (PS4)NewcastleDisease сказал:

as i remember, she get her personality out of all the tennos itself, which make her a pretty good imprint, don't you think?

Where do you have THAT from?

18 минут назад, (PS4)NewcastleDisease сказал:

Like @Kerthis said, he probably did it to screw with Natah because he knew who she was mimicking.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Atheeas:

Where do you have THAT from?

chains of harrow as far as i remember. ah, yeah, it has also a passage on the warframe wiki... under lotus->chains of harrow

Zitat

Like @Kerthis said, he probably did it to screw with Natah because he knew who she was mimicking.

makes no sense... ballas may be a psycho sadistic A******... but he comes to take her with him. it wouldn't be a good start to kick her ass before asking her, don't you think?