Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #114!

[DE]Rebecca

Q: Scythes getting Heavy Blade stances. How's that coming? 

Q: Scaling Kuva survival, even just cumulative 5%. And Kuva rewards to more missions in the tileset. 

Q: Why don't Kuva Guardians drop any, at all? Even 30-50 would be something

Q: Will you look at some of the Zaw Arcanes again? There's a bunch that do Channelling-related things. 

Q: Do you guys have any intentions of taking another look at the way the Eidolon fights are designed? While there's more 'gameplay' to them than the interaction-based mechanics of Trials, they still don't embrace the game itself - with shockingly few entries in the weapon and frame roster having any relevance at all, when the charm of the rest of the game at large is the variety of choice we have on how to play. It's an important topic, with Fortuna and its flying Eidolons drawing closer. 

I'm a fairly new player and only one thing bugs me... Tell me what you can about the infested room on the orbiter. And sadly but not so much, how can I feed a kubrow to it?As the room asks to be fed. And also how old are the fish under the floor in the room? What do they eat? 

What will happen to rivens with channeling stats, as well as all of the other channeling mods? Also combo counter? Also since this system will be heavily focused on charge attacks can attack speed, speed up the charge attack animation please? Also ive asked for this for a really long time, performing slam attacks is a bit difficult to pull off in rapid succession, so Wouldn't it be much easier it was hold quick melee in air? Also i think the melee arcanes will need updates as well. Maybe make them better please. Hey Rebecca please try to get to some of my questions in the dev stream

Hello everyone at DE, thank you for your hard work. I have 3 questions:

1st: When can we allow to trade crafted gem stones in large quantity? select them 1 by 1 is too tedious.

2nd: is there any plan to fix some item placement in dojo? The reason is: having been through old and new system, I find the new items are harder to work with. It take more effort to place them properly due to random rotation and inconsistent when they snap into other surfaces. Therefore take a lot of time to re-adjust to the right orientation.

3rd: Is there any plan to add new element to player made obstacle course? For example: long rectangle wall, scale-able wall (both square and rectangle).

9 minutes ago, Drip_dip said:

I'm a fairly new player and only one thing bugs me... Tell me what you can about the infested room on the orbiter. And sadly but not so much, how can I feed a kubrow to it?As the room asks to be fed. And also how old are the fish under the floor in the room? What do they eat? 

that room is went over a bit in the sacrifice, well the stuff within it.

I kinda miss the air attack that will propel you forward to the direction of the cursor you guys experimented before parkour 2.0. Maybe it can be implement in Melee 3.0 in a form of air combo where you swing an attack in the air and it will propel you to the enemy when they are close to you and propel to the direction of the cursor when enemy is not in range?( Sort of like the slash dash mechanic.)

In my opinion so far i think melee 3.0 will be great i trust you guys a lot! I have confidence in DE and their work!  Also for all the people asking about umbra frames. 

I feel like the ONLY frames that should actually get an umbral form is Excal, Mag, and Volt. Plane and simple just because they are the starter frames. As much as how dookie some people think mag is. I feel like those 3 should only have an umbral form.

I was wondering: will we be able to dual weild any onehanded melee weapon? I mean... HellbI'd love to be able to move around let's say with Skiaijaty and Nikana Prime at the same time, one on each hand. Or is ti going to be just like the actual dual weilding we have now of melee and secondary? Because I only see that usefull for thrown weapons, which need aiming for an accurate throw.I'll consider the Dual Weilding would be better if we could mix Two One Handed Melee Weapons, one on each hand.

Archived